A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Teachers Union Affiliate Planning Second Strike Using 2018 Strike’s ‘Sick Leave’ Strategy
- Yadkin Schools Bus Driver Charged With Assault With A Deadly Weapon, Intent To Kill
- Two Rutherford County Schools Instructors Suspended For Misconduct Allegations
- Former Watauga High Intern Charged With Sexual Exploitation Of A Minor
- Former Durham Montessori Employee Has New Charges In Four States
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: LL1885
The North Carolina affiliate of the NEA, one of the nations two largest teacher’s unions, is planning another teacher’s strike in May. Continue reading
A former intern in the athletic program at Watauga High School has been arrested on charges of sexual exploitation of a minor. Continue reading
A former employee of the Montessori School of Durham who was arrested in January in Arizona for the alleged molestation of a 5-year-old child has had more charges added to him in four other states. Continue reading
The Chair of the Robeson County GOP is really ticked off the state party leaders like Dallas Woodhouse for sending Robeson County election complaints into a “black hole” because of the NC-09 debacle.
Some quick education hits from the last few weeks include a mental health screening study bill, Superintendent Mark Johnson’s budget, and the annual school crime report. Also, a long-running education legal case pay-day is postponed and more. Continue reading