A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
- The public deserves to know about the de facto PR firms of the WCPSS board
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: LL1885
Updates on the Leandro report by WestEd, the Istation reading assessment tool case and some headlines from around the state.
Also, please consider donating to the legal fund for the Wake County dad who fought for students against MVP Math. Continue reading
A second Rowan County Schools teacher has been arrested in connection with sexually explicit messages to a student via social media apps. Additional charges have also been added to the first teacher, who was arrested in late 2019, and a … Continue reading
Welcome back, sports fans. The first installment of Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) updates for 2020 covers a massive settlement payout, classroom temperatures, and cleanliness and a substitute speaks to defend herself out at the most recent board meeting. Continue reading
The following is an opinion piece by Liberty Speaks.
Hold your applause or boos to the end, please. Continue reading
It’s high time someone called out WCPSS’ unofficial PR firms: Public Schools First NC, Great Schools in Wake and the Wake Ed Partnership. Continue reading
Happy Holidays and a big thank you to all of our loyal readers! Keep this site running in 2020, donate today! Continue reading
A Rowan County teacher has been arrested and charged in connection with sending sexual messages to a student via social media apps. Continue reading