A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
- #WCPSS Updates: Coronavirus Edition
- #NCED Updates: Coronavirus Edition – UPDATES
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: LL1885
North Carolinians are asking, what was the emergency plan for school continuity?
The answer is: You are. Continue reading
COVID-19 is a game-changer, ladies and gentlemen. We need all hands on deck. Continue reading
Additional counts have been added to a Winston-Salem Forsyth County Public Schools (WSFS) teacher who was recently arrested and charged with sex crimes involving a student. Continue reading
A substitute teacher at an Stanly County Public middle school was arrest this week and charged with making threats of mass violence against the school. Continue reading
Welcome to the Coronavirus edition of WCPSS Updates. Wash your hands before reading. Continue reading