A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
- New Hanover Deputy Supt. resigns, SBI called in over student abuse complaint
- Former Lincoln County Principal charged with 11 sex crimes involving students
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: SCOTUS
At the end of June, the North Carolina General Assembly announced the names of legislators to be involved in the redistricting process for the state. Continue reading
It occurred to me that Louise Mensch hasn’t written a book in a while. This is strange considering for over a decade she was prolific in churning out bedside Jackie Collins style books such as Venus Envy, Glitz, Desire and … Continue reading
Today, the Supreme Court of the United States struck down a ruling by a lower court that ordered North Carolina to hold a special election in 2017. Continue reading
The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) upheld a lower court ruling on two long-contested congressional districts as being gerrymandered. Continue reading
North Carolina has filed an emergency application to the Supreme Court regarding the state’s voter ID law after the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the law.
The application has been sent to Chief Justice Roberts. The opening pages are a barn burner. Continue reading