A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: SCOTUS
At the end of June, the North Carolina General Assembly announced the names of legislators to be involved in the redistricting process for the state. Continue reading
It occurred to me that Louise Mensch hasn’t written a book in a while. This is strange considering for over a decade she was prolific in churning out bedside Jackie Collins style books such as Venus Envy, Glitz, Desire and … Continue reading
Today, the Supreme Court of the United States struck down a ruling by a lower court that ordered North Carolina to hold a special election in 2017. Continue reading
The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) upheld a lower court ruling on two long-contested congressional districts as being gerrymandered. Continue reading
North Carolina has filed an emergency application to the Supreme Court regarding the state’s voter ID law after the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the law.
The application has been sent to Chief Justice Roberts. The opening pages are a barn burner. Continue reading
Yesterday, the Supreme Court blocked the 4th Circuit’s order that forced a Virginia School district to allow a transgender student to use the bathroom or locker room of their choice. Continue reading
Since President Obama still has a “laundry list” of legacy issues for the remainder of his term, we are compiling our own laundry list of information on SCOTUS nominee Judge Merrick Garland of the US Court of Appeals for the District … Continue reading