A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: SCOTUS
At the end of June, the North Carolina General Assembly announced the names of legislators to be involved in the redistricting process for the state. Continue reading
It occurred to me that Louise Mensch hasn’t written a book in a while. This is strange considering for over a decade she was prolific in churning out bedside Jackie Collins style books such as Venus Envy, Glitz, Desire and … Continue reading
Today, the Supreme Court of the United States struck down a ruling by a lower court that ordered North Carolina to hold a special election in 2017. Continue reading
The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) upheld a lower court ruling on two long-contested congressional districts as being gerrymandered. Continue reading
North Carolina has filed an emergency application to the Supreme Court regarding the state’s voter ID law after the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the law.
The application has been sent to Chief Justice Roberts. The opening pages are a barn burner. Continue reading
Yesterday, the Supreme Court blocked the 4th Circuit’s order that forced a Virginia School district to allow a transgender student to use the bathroom or locker room of their choice. Continue reading
Since President Obama still has a “laundry list” of legacy issues for the remainder of his term, we are compiling our own laundry list of information on SCOTUS nominee Judge Merrick Garland of the US Court of Appeals for the District … Continue reading