A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Say What?
A new indictment was issued by a Mississippi Federal Grand Jury against James E. Dutschke. In a second attempt to further frame Paul Kevin Curtis. This new twist is that Dutschke did this from his jail cell. From WTVA: Dutschke … Continue reading
Planet Biden Edition
This campaign season, the Vice President has earned his very own edition of Say What?? We were warned back in 2008 of the level of idiocy and insensitivity, but hey, Hope and Change! Continue reading
Brace yourself, people. You are entering the world of Jackwagons gone wild.
Say What? is a series of quotes that I collect as I go about my daily business of deciphering the “news”. Continue reading
Useful Idiots Unhinged Edition
Brace yourself, people. You are entering the world of Jackwagons gone wild. Say What? is a series of quotes that I collect as I go about my daily business of deciphering the “news”. Continue reading