A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Granville County teacher arrested by NC SBI Computer Crimes Unit
- Former Faith Christian Academy teachers facing of sexual assault allegations going back to mid 90s
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Say What?
A video has surfaced of an ISIS panel that took place on the University of New Mexico Campus. The panel was sponsored by the UNM Muslim Student Association for Islamic Awareness Week . (click here for link to schedule) There … Continue reading
In the category of you just can’t make this stuff up, James Dutschke has once again made headlines in Mississippi.
By Liberty Speaks Albuquerque city leaders will be holding a meeting this evening to discuss city business, bond issues, and pressing matters regarding the Albuquerque Police Department. This meeting should not be making national news, also, it should not be … Continue reading
A new indictment was issued by a Mississippi Federal Grand Jury against James E. Dutschke. In a second attempt to further frame Paul Kevin Curtis. This new twist is that Dutschke did this from his jail cell. From WTVA: Dutschke … Continue reading
Planet Biden Edition
This campaign season, the Vice President has earned his very own edition of Say What?? We were warned back in 2008 of the level of idiocy and insensitivity, but hey, Hope and Change! Continue reading
Brace yourself, people. You are entering the world of Jackwagons gone wild.
Say What? is a series of quotes that I collect as I go about my daily business of deciphering the “news”. Continue reading