A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Say What?
A video has surfaced of an ISIS panel that took place on the University of New Mexico Campus. The panel was sponsored by the UNM Muslim Student Association for Islamic Awareness Week . (click here for link to schedule) There … Continue reading
In the category of you just can’t make this stuff up, James Dutschke has once again made headlines in Mississippi.
By Liberty Speaks Albuquerque city leaders will be holding a meeting this evening to discuss city business, bond issues, and pressing matters regarding the Albuquerque Police Department. This meeting should not be making national news, also, it should not be … Continue reading
A new indictment was issued by a Mississippi Federal Grand Jury against James E. Dutschke. In a second attempt to further frame Paul Kevin Curtis. This new twist is that Dutschke did this from his jail cell. From WTVA: Dutschke … Continue reading
Planet Biden Edition
This campaign season, the Vice President has earned his very own edition of Say What?? We were warned back in 2008 of the level of idiocy and insensitivity, but hey, Hope and Change! Continue reading
Brace yourself, people. You are entering the world of Jackwagons gone wild.
Say What? is a series of quotes that I collect as I go about my daily business of deciphering the “news”. Continue reading