A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC AG Stein Was Panelist For Dark Money Group Summit
- Cooper on School Safety: Give Me $130 Million to Train “Counselors to Cafeteria Workers”
- #NCED Updates: Win for Scholarship Program, Sex Ed Sit-Out, Legislative Updates & More
- #WCPSS Hires SPLC Social Justice Warrior
- N&O Gives Party Who Booed God A Swipe At Lt. Governor on Religion
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: gun control
Video of a man defending his Second Amendment rights during the public comments portion of a recent Greensboro City Council meeting has gone viral.
Mark Robinson did not bring prepared remarks to the meeting but had a blistering response to speakers who had preceded him and essentially nuked the gun-grabby City Council members. Continue reading
The news that the March For Our Lives had been set up as a 501(c)4 hit the news cycle a week or two ago.
What’s most interesting to me is how fast they received their non-profit status. Continue reading
Homicide is the act of a human being causing the death of another human being. The words ‘only a gun’ can accomplish this act are not found in this definition, nor does it state that an object other the human being is to blame. It is just that simple. Continue reading
The son of New Mexico state legislator, Democrat Stephanie Maez, has been charged in a drive-by shooting. Continue reading