A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Forward
Try to contain your outrage and urge to vomit. #2 made me want to throw something. #4 is where I actually did throw something.
Keep calm. Vote Romney.
From my inbox:
25 reasons from 25 people who are voting Obama:
1. “The Affordable Care Act is saving my daughter’s life.”
2. “Obama is for the vets. He helped us wind down in Iraq, he’s improved mental health policy with VA benefits.”
3. “Obama stuck his neck out for us, the auto industry. He wasn’t going to let it just die, and I’m driving in this morning because of that, because of him.”
4. “Osama bin Laden is dead, and General Motors is alive.”
Joe Biden, Delaware
5. “Supreme Court Supreme Court Supreme Court.”
Bill Clinton, New York Continue reading
Over at Instapundit, I just spotted this post by Sarah Hoyt. She summarizes the Obama campaign’s war on women in less than 10 sentences and she nails it.
Bravo and thank you, Sarah. Continue reading
Steven Crowder has a video up that takes down Lena Dunham and her creeptastic Obama ad. Continue reading
Your first meme shouldn’t be with just anybody. It should be with a creepily over enthusiastic young woman who looks like Sandra Fluke’s cousin or something. I started the ball rolling, make your own here. Seriously creepy and kinda sick. … Continue reading