LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The Name Shirley Teter Should Be On Every NC Media Site. It’s Not.
- Obamacare Is Killing North Carolina. BCBS NC Raises Rates AGAIN.
- More Cases of Mythical Voter Fraud Emerge
- Buncombe Dept. of Social Services: Baby Brokers in Child Adoption Market
- Who is really suing the McCrory Administration over Public Records?
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Economy
One of the tentacles created by Dodd-Frank was sliced into this week. By tentacle, I mean the federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
A three judge panel in the District of Columbia’s Court of Appeals ruled that the CFPB’s leadership structure was unconstitutional. Right now, the CFPB is headed up by a single man, Richard Cordray.
In an article at Conservative review , Hans von Spakovsky notes that the court recognized most agencies had boards or commissioners who act as a check and balance on one another. The CFPB has no such oversight.
While this is a win, don’t get too excited though. Read on. Continue reading
The Lt. Governor has been putting out videos on topics the North Carolina media has either covered inaccurately or not covered at all.
Here is yet another one: Continue reading