A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Acts of Violence
A Pre-k teacher’s assistant in the Chapel-Hill Carborro school system has been charged in connection with a murder and robbery that happened in Alamance County. Continue reading
School threats are the new “Me Too” and still going on at a steady rate in North Carolina despite the recent ‘walk out’. I’ve been keeping track of school threats for the last month or so.
Here’s the latest set of NC school threats, one of which ironically kept students from participating in the ‘walk out’. Also, stay with me as I cover Roy Cooper’s latest stunt. Continue reading
Last week, North Carolina school kids lost their damn minds. There were no less than six threats to schools – many specifically stating a student was going to ‘shoot up the school’. There were dozens of them nationwide. Good Job Parkland Activists, you’ve launched the next “me too.” Continue reading
There are a lot of questions being asked in the wake of the school shooting in Florida. One question being asked about school district discipline policies is starting to gain traction.
The so-called “school to prison pipeline” as it relates to changes in school discipline and how school resource officers (SROs) has garnered the attention of many. Continue reading
In the wake of the Parkland, Florida shooting protecting our schools from violence is in the mind of North Carolina legislators. Continue reading
The Orange County GOP Firebombing case saw some activity this week with a Federal Grand Jury being convened in Greensboro. Subpoenaed by the Federal Grand Jury was one Katie Yow, an anarchist, and social worker. Continue reading