A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: MVP Math Fight, Charter Approvals and WCPSS ‘Diversity’ Plans
- McDowell County Teacher Assistant Accused Of Assaulting Handicapped Student
- Hoke County Teacher Arrested For Letting Kids Fight In Classroom
- Former Cumberland Schools Volunteer Convicted On Charges Involving Minors
- Common Core Update: Seven Years Later, Failure Confirmed
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Acts of Violence
A Pre-k teacher’s assistant in the Chapel-Hill Carborro school system has been charged in connection with a murder and robbery that happened in Alamance County. Continue reading
School threats are the new “Me Too” and still going on at a steady rate in North Carolina despite the recent ‘walk out’. I’ve been keeping track of school threats for the last month or so.
Here’s the latest set of NC school threats, one of which ironically kept students from participating in the ‘walk out’. Also, stay with me as I cover Roy Cooper’s latest stunt. Continue reading
Last week, North Carolina school kids lost their damn minds. There were no less than six threats to schools – many specifically stating a student was going to ‘shoot up the school’. There were dozens of them nationwide. Good Job Parkland Activists, you’ve launched the next “me too.” Continue reading
There are a lot of questions being asked in the wake of the school shooting in Florida. One question being asked about school district discipline policies is starting to gain traction.
The so-called “school to prison pipeline” as it relates to changes in school discipline and how school resource officers (SROs) has garnered the attention of many. Continue reading