A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
- The public deserves to know about the de facto PR firms of the WCPSS board
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Acts of Violence
A part-time bus driver for Yadkin County Public Schools has been charged by authorities with assault with a deadly weapon and intent to kill. Continue reading
A teacher of exceptional children in Cumberland County Public Schools has been accused of assaulting a nonverbal special needs student. This makes the 6th Cumberland County area educator to be arrested in the last calendar year. Continue reading
North Carolina’s largest school district appears to be following in the footsteps of Florida’s Parkland High School when it comes to ‘school discipline’ policies. Continue reading
A student shot and killed by another student at Butler High School yesterday in North Carolina’s Charlotte Mecklenburg County School district has been identified.
So has the shooter. Continue reading
Less than a week ago, a mom posted on social media about the brutal beating of her son at a Wake County High School. The perpetrator has apologized, but I seem to be the only one asking: Where was the teacher during this beating? Continue reading
A Pre-k teacher’s assistant in the Chapel-Hill Carborro school system has been charged in connection with a murder and robbery that happened in Alamance County. Continue reading
School threats are the new “Me Too” and still going on at a steady rate in North Carolina despite the recent ‘walk out’. I’ve been keeping track of school threats for the last month or so.
Here’s the latest set of NC school threats, one of which ironically kept students from participating in the ‘walk out’. Also, stay with me as I cover Roy Cooper’s latest stunt. Continue reading