A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Acts of Violence
A substitute teacher at an Stanly County Public middle school was arrest this week and charged with making threats of mass violence against the school. Continue reading
A part-time bus driver for Yadkin County Public Schools has been charged by authorities with assault with a deadly weapon and intent to kill. Continue reading
A teacher of exceptional children in Cumberland County Public Schools has been accused of assaulting a nonverbal special needs student. This makes the 6th Cumberland County area educator to be arrested in the last calendar year. Continue reading
North Carolina’s largest school district appears to be following in the footsteps of Florida’s Parkland High School when it comes to ‘school discipline’ policies. Continue reading
A student shot and killed by another student at Butler High School yesterday in North Carolina’s Charlotte Mecklenburg County School district has been identified.
So has the shooter. Continue reading
Less than a week ago, a mom posted on social media about the brutal beating of her son at a Wake County High School. The perpetrator has apologized, but I seem to be the only one asking: Where was the teacher during this beating? Continue reading
A Pre-k teacher’s assistant in the Chapel-Hill Carborro school system has been charged in connection with a murder and robbery that happened in Alamance County. Continue reading