A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Acts of Violence
A former teacher at the Montessori School in Raleigh arrested in 2017 on over 30 child sex crime charges took a deal and entered a guilty plea this past August. Continue reading
A substitute teacher at an Stanly County Public middle school was arrest this week and charged with making threats of mass violence against the school. Continue reading
A part-time bus driver for Yadkin County Public Schools has been charged by authorities with assault with a deadly weapon and intent to kill. Continue reading
A teacher of exceptional children in Cumberland County Public Schools has been accused of assaulting a nonverbal special needs student. This makes the 6th Cumberland County area educator to be arrested in the last calendar year. Continue reading
North Carolina’s largest school district appears to be following in the footsteps of Florida’s Parkland High School when it comes to ‘school discipline’ policies. Continue reading
A student shot and killed by another student at Butler High School yesterday in North Carolina’s Charlotte Mecklenburg County School district has been identified.
So has the shooter. Continue reading
Less than a week ago, a mom posted on social media about the brutal beating of her son at a Wake County High School. The perpetrator has apologized, but I seem to be the only one asking: Where was the teacher during this beating? Continue reading