A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Cooper on School Safety: Give Me $130 Million to Train “Counselors to Cafeteria Workers”
- #NCED Updates: Win for Scholarship Program, Sex Ed Sit-Out, Legislative Updates & More
- #WCPSS Hires SPLC Social Justice Warrior
- N&O Gives Party Who Booed God A Swipe At Lt. Governor on Religion
- WRAL Tries Out Religious Smear On Lt. Governor. Response? SO WHAT.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: Acts of Violence
School threats are the new “Me Too” and still going on at a steady rate in North Carolina despite the recent ‘walk out’. I’ve been keeping track of school threats for the last month or so.
Here’s the latest set of NC school threats, one of which ironically kept students from participating in the ‘walk out’. Also, stay with me as I cover Roy Cooper’s latest stunt. Continue reading
Last week, North Carolina school kids lost their damn minds. There were no less than six threats to schools – many specifically stating a student was going to ‘shoot up the school’. There were dozens of them nationwide. Good Job Parkland Activists, you’ve launched the next “me too.” Continue reading
There are a lot of questions being asked in the wake of the school shooting in Florida. One question being asked about school district discipline policies is starting to gain traction.
The so-called “school to prison pipeline” as it relates to changes in school discipline and how school resource officers (SROs) has garnered the attention of many. Continue reading
In the wake of the Parkland, Florida shooting protecting our schools from violence is in the mind of North Carolina legislators. Continue reading