A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville teacher arrested on felony sex crime charges
- Former Guilford substitute teacher arrested on sex crimes has more charges added
- Trial started for former headmistress accused of aiding convicted teacher’s sex crimes
- Former Asheville teacher sentenced to 3 years for child pornography
- Judge denies motions to dismiss in New Hanover schools sex abuse civil case
- Former Randolph area school counselor arrested on multiple sex crime charges
- Asheville teacher charged with indecent liberties, obscene materials
- Burlington Christian Academy coach arrested on sex charges involving student
- Ex-assistant principal convicted; sentenced up to 5 years for sex crimes
- 20-year veteran Wake County area teacher arrested on sex crime charges
Search Results for: occupy moral monday
Moral Monday is Occupy 2.0? Sounds familiar… hey, that’s I’ve been calling them for months now! Welcome to the party NCGOP!
I’ll be covering Occupy Monday in my weekly national column at DaTechGuy blog tomorrow morning. Tune in, kids!
NCGOP Press release: Continue reading
Moral Monday made it’s debut in Charlotte yesterday in Marshall Park. Funnily enough, that is the same park the Occupy Charlotte took over and were kicked out of.
Moral Monday Charlotte brought BluePrintNC back into view and solidified itself as another incarnation of Occupy. Crazy signs, crowd estimates that were all over the map and the dramatic rhetoric now typical of these events was employed.
Read more… Continue reading
In Chicago, a smaller ALEC protest at the Palmer House Hilton that took place on the 5th was ramped up into a full-on Occupy style event on the 8th. Both sets of protests ended with a handful of arrests, but the more recent event that took place on the 8th included scuffles with police.
These protests have ties to Raleigh’s Moral Monday and Democrat activists in the area. Continue reading
While covering the Mountain Moral Monday story this week, some tweets using the hashtag #MoralMondays caught my eye. At first, it looked like they were part of the event I was covering, but when I tweeted a question about it I soon discovered these people were not in Asheville. They were in Chicago at the Palmer House Hilton being arrested for protesting an upcoming ALEC conference.
What I found out about one of the protesters arrested at this new version of Moral Monday tracked right back to North Carolina…. Keep reading… Continue reading
In 2013, Moral Monday was in its early protest stages and was trying to spread out into other states. At that time, I reported on a group in Illinois that was using the Moral Monday theme to protest ALEC. They called themselves the Moral Monday Coalition.
Well, this Moral Monday Coalition indeed were arrested during this protest. One member of that coalition was Carl Robert Gibson, who was dumb enough to record his ride in the police transport and post it on Twitter.
In 2013, Gibson, who originally hails from Wisconsin, was arrested at Moral Monday in North Carolina. Remember him?
KEEP READING… HE WAS ARRESTED AND INDICTED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE… Continue reading