A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- More About That Bill That Would Make Durham Public Schools A Landlord
- Durham Legislators File Bill To Let Durham Public Schools Become A Landlord
- Left-Leaning ‘Education Non-Profits’ Step Up Attacks On #SchoolChoice Kids, Families
- FL Governor’s EO ‘Removing’ Common Core Is A Nice Gesture
- ICYMI – Google Pumped 250K into SPLC’s Education Propaganda Arm
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Search Results for: hb2
Someone in the Cooper Administration stealth edited a press release to restore a link to an HB2 related document last week.
That press release is a public document. Someone needs to answer for this. Continue reading
Seattle’s Mayor Murray likes to stick his nose into other state’s business. Continue reading
In a press conference held earlier today, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper proposed a three-step process for repealing House Bill 2 (HB2).
It immediately took fire from his own supporters and HB2 critics. Continue reading
Once again, North Carolina is in the spotlight nationally this week over HB2 as a rumored “deal” to repeal the so-called “bathroom bill.” The HB2 repeal attempt fell through Wednesday night after hours of caucusing and heated debate at the NC General Assembly (NCGA). Continue reading