A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: ‘From the top’, a local event and the reassignment plan heats up
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Search Results for: hb2
Someone in the Cooper Administration stealth edited a press release to restore a link to an HB2 related document last week.
That press release is a public document. Someone needs to answer for this. Continue reading
Seattle’s Mayor Murray likes to stick his nose into other state’s business. Continue reading
In a press conference held earlier today, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper proposed a three-step process for repealing House Bill 2 (HB2).
It immediately took fire from his own supporters and HB2 critics. Continue reading
Once again, North Carolina is in the spotlight nationally this week over HB2 as a rumored “deal” to repeal the so-called “bathroom bill.” The HB2 repeal attempt fell through Wednesday night after hours of caucusing and heated debate at the NC General Assembly (NCGA). Continue reading
Former North Carolina player and Assistant Basketball Coach, Phil Ford, has come out supporting Roy Cooper for Governor.
In the email, Ford laments the ACC pulling out championship games because of HB2. Ford says he’s “proud to support Roy Cooper, who said from the very beginning that this law was a bad idea.”
Yet Ford fails to mention Cooper did not oppose the illegal Charlotte ordinance which prompted HB2. Cooper also has refused to do his job and defend the state from lawsuits stemming from HB2. Continue reading