LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Student Walks into #WCPSS High School with a Knife
- NC English Teacher: Only White Male Christians Are Safe From Trump [Audio]
- Dem Lawmaker, Mayor of Charlotte Expose Political Purpose of #HB2 Opposition
- Former UNC Coach Convicted Of DWI Fundraises for Cooper on #HB2
- Lt. Governor Debate Shows Stark Difference In Education Positions, Knowledge
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Search Results for: benghazi
One of the North Carolina General Assembly races this blog followed was the NC-20 House race between Tammy Covil and Holly Grange. Covil ran a tough campaign, calling out Grange’s company, Osprey Global Solutions, and its involvement in Benghazi.
Covil cited the Special Committee on Benghazi and the discovery of emails between Hillary Clinton and Sidney Blumenthal. Those emails showed Blumenthal going to bat for Grange’s company. Blumenthal appears to hold a financial interest in Osprey Global Solutions as well.
The Grange campaign responded by firing off a ‘cease and desist’ letter to the Covil campaign.
As it turns out, in a recent document dump by the House Committee on Benghazi further underscores Covil’s initial claims. Osprey Global Solutions and the very lucrative contracts it would be gaining are also mentioned throughout pages 44 to 50 of the document.