A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Union County teacher arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Rufo video neatly packages Critical Race Theory’s history, purpose and how to fight it
- Union County teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
- Stanly County teacher jailed on sexual offense charges involving female student
- Two Apex High School educators charged with intoxication, disruption
- Former Pitt County Public Schools secretary charged with indecent liberties
- Nations Report Card 2019 scores down or flat compared to 2015
- Former Johnston County elementary principal charged with sexual assault
Search Results for: Monday
Yesterday, Reverend Barber and his Moral Monday faithful laid siege to the North Carolina General Assembly and, like most Moral Monday’s, there were arrests. Continue reading
Last week I alerted folks that Bully Barber was calling SB 873 racist. What the bill does is lowers fees and tuition rates for instate students at certain NC colleges, therefore making it more affordable for minorities and poorer students to attend.
Barber managed to bully Sen. Apodaca into altering the bill, by dropping the Historically Black Colleges from the list. GEE, that’s awesome… said no minority or poor student. Ever.
Read about this nonsense at ABC news who, to their credit, point out this bill would have made college more affordable for many students.
Protecting students from tuition rate hikes, establishing a scholarship plan and reducing student fees in the UNC System is hateful, you guys.
SB 873 is just extremist! It’s hateful! It’s racist!
Even though this bill is about the UNC system specifically, Moron Monday says it’s an attack on HBCU’s (Historically Black Colleges and Universities).
The NC NAACP aka Moral Monday’s press release:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
You guys, there were arrests at a Moral Monday protest. I know, you’re all just shocked.
How was yesterday any different from any other Moral Monday? Hint: It wasn’t. Continue reading
Yesterday there was a rally in support of HB 2 and a series of Moral Monday orchestrated protests, which of course ended up in arrests because that’s how Moral Monday rolls.
The Moral Monday orchestrated ‘volunteering’ to be arrested for a pre-planned civil disobedience event really and truly is getting old. But it’s all they’ve got in their short stack of tricks. Continue reading
On April 25th, the Capitol grounds will be an interesting scene.
Moral Monday versus the those with actual morals. Continue reading