A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Buncombe teacher sentenced after pleading guilty to sex with student charges
- Keep the articles coming, donate today
- Former Robeson teacher facing charge of assaulting student
- Former Guilford area charter school teacher sentenced in child pornography case
- Pennsylvania man blasts school board for censoring public comments in opposition to Critical Race Theory
- Former Union County teacher arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Rufo video neatly packages Critical Race Theory’s history, purpose and how to fight it
- Union County teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
Search Results for: John Burns
One of the biggest campaign promises the “More with Four” Democrats ran on was funding education in Wake County. Apparently they meant funding education ‘over time’. Continue reading
This is the guy running for an office of controlling the purse strings in Wake County. He apparently thinks concern over Ebola is hilarious and should be mocked.
Travel ban makes sense. The town that builds walls always survives the zombie movie. #nope #itdoesnot
— John Burns (@johnburnsnc) October 19, 2014
KEEP READING… THERE IS MORE… Continue reading
Wherein John Burns and Matt Calabria break their arms off patting each other on the back. I’m sure Bully Barber and his merry band of ‘Fight for $15’ folks will be pleased. Continue reading
The Democrat’s “More with Four” candidates keep unraveling.
It appears that John Burns can’t pay his own taxes on time?
Burns and Skelly have paid property taxes on their home on time, but their cars are apparently another matter. Source: Wake Co. Property Tax Office
According to the tax records, Mr. Burns has been late paying his car tax every year but one since 2002. Not some years. Not most years. Every year but one.
KEEP READING… See the chart. Continue reading
I noted Stacy McCain’s article yesterday, The #Shutuppery Files: ‘Twitter Gulag’ #StopRush Crew Joined Team Kimberlin. The main screenshot is of Melissa In DC @SubcultureStuff and thought I’d add an update relevant to that set of tweets:
Meanwhile in North Carolina, the #ShutUppery continues, however it’s not fairing very well. Greg Flynn and defender John Burns have been silent. Not so much silence from the “NCBlondes”. Last week Jeanne Bonds went on the Pete Kaliner show and was confronted with her online messaging and branding failures. Continue reading
Over at WRAL, the headline reads “Anglin’s Republican court campaign largely funded by Democrats.” Let’s examine what “largely” means. Continue reading