A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
- New Hanover County Schools lawsuit has new allegations of rape added
- Case delayed again for Robeson teacher accused of assaulting student
- Iredell Public Schools teacher accused of soliciting nude photos from teen
- Buncombe teacher sentenced after pleading guilty to sex with student charges
- Keep the articles coming, donate today
Search Results for: Blueprint nc
This is not an April Fool’s Day post. Never let a good manufactured crisis go to waste. Or as BluePrint NC puts it: Cripple, Eviscerate, Pressure, Slam. The NC Justice Center, which is the parent organization for BluePrint NC, is fundraising off … Continue reading
NC General Assembly Senator Josh Stein has officially thrown his hat into the ring for the NC Attorney General race. This announcement is, without argument, anti-climactic.
Stein is the Blueprint NC candidate and has been a very vocal supporter of Blueprint NC attack tactics such as Moral Monday. Continue reading
Three glossy, 3 page front and back color fliers were sent to their son. Three from Planned Parenthood’s Action Fund and three the non-profits behind Aim Higher NC, North Carolina Citizens for Protecting Our Schools. Anyone who knows printing costs knows these fliers were not cheap.
Related Read: Progress NC’s “AIM HIGHER” Using Emails To Push Candidates
I’ve scanned the backside of one from each group. See below.
KEEP READING… HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading
Last night, we learned about Progress NC possibly having significant issues with its tax exempt status and their donations and the call by NC Republican Chairman Claude Pope for NC Secretary of State Elaine Marshall to investigate. I mentioned some … Continue reading
In February the story broke about a Left leaning non-profit named Blueprint NC and a memo that was leaked, which called for the ‘eviscerating’ of top Republicans in the state. An attack on Governor McCory was front and center.
At the time, the story was broken both in the Charlotte Observer and at WRAL by Mark Binker. What Binker and WRAL blew off telling readers in the initial reports was that WRAL’s owner, Jim Goodmon, has a foundation which gave money to Blueprint NC and that former WRAL reporter, Chris Fitzsimon, is also linked to the Goodmon foundation as his own group, NC Policy Watch, is housed in the same place. Fitzsimon still regularly enjoys airtime at WRAL radio.
Mr. Binker has a new piece up. A ‘fair and balanced’ look at think tanks and policy groups out there that are influencing our politics. It’s actually not bad and mentions groups from both sides. Of course, Art Pope – the NC Left’s version of George Soros – gets a special mention. Of note, in the article there is finally a section on Goodmon, even if it is a little vague: Continue reading