Unable To Mount An Argument, #HB2Liar Goes After My Family

After being unable to mount a logical argument on HB2, one Robert Andrew Payne decided to employ a rather weak attempt to intimidate me by doxing my family.

I’ve seen this movie before. It doesn’t end well.

Mr. Payne’s attempt at intimidation was as feeble as his arguments, posting my husband’s Facebook profile picture on Facebook and hilariously claiming it was representative of our family ‘values’.

Read the whole thread. He doubles down. It’s amusing.

Hi AndyMy husband thought it was amusing too, so much so, he subtly updated his picture just for Mr. Payne.

If you have trouble understanding Payne’s point, the image is My Little Pony’s Applejack on a Confederate flag background.

Get it, Confederate flag?

We must be racists!  It couldn’t be an ironic, pot stirring image. No, one profile pic means we’re racists.

I love it when the Left assumes. Schadenfreudelicious!

Yes, an ironic image of a children’s show (which is oddly beloved by millions of grown men) on a polarizing background totally sums up my entire family and their values.

That was sarcasm, people. See, I need to point out that’s sarcasm because of humorless, captain literal stalkers like Mr. Payne.

Turnabout is fair play.

Payne thinks he’s Jesus? Was that before or after he was arrested in 2012 for trespass and resisting arrest at a protest of the UNC Board of Governors?  Maybe it’s the company he keeps.

Payne’s LinkedIn touts him as the “President of Active Biotech”, of which the Secretary of State has no record of and the address is occupied by other businesses. The website for that company puts it in Sweden and no, Payne is not listed in their executive team nor is his name anywhere on their website.

Was that fun, Mr. Payne? Someone ticking off a list of your public digital footprint? No?

Another head shaking moment came when he asked my why my sons would be in a bathroom with me. Hi, they are little kids? Kinda need help?

Mr. Payne either likely has no children, or he wouldn’t have asked that question or he was trying to make me nervous he was referencing my children. Either way, he’s barking up the wrong tree. Going after my family (or anyone else’s for that matter)  is a disgusting intimidation tactic of a small and cowardly mind.

Payne  hasn’t been the only one attacking me instead of making an actual argument.

I’ve compiled a list of hate tweets over HB 2. Enjoy the tolerance.

Advertisements

About A.P. Dillon

A.P. Dillon is a Co-Founder and Managing Editor at American Lens. She resides in the Triangle area of North Carolina and is the founder of LadyLiberty1885.com. Her past writing can also be found at IJ review, Breitbart, FOX news, Da Tech Guy Blog, Heartland Institute, Civitas Institute and StopCommonCoreNC.org. Find her on Twitter: @APDillon_
This entry was posted in LadyLiberty1885, LGBT, Liberals Gone Wild, Shutuppery, The Articles, Twitter, You Will Be Made To Care and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Unable To Mount An Argument, #HB2Liar Goes After My Family

  1. Dan Bishop says:

    Wow, the left. Never ceases to amaze. Thankful for your voice.

  2. First in Flight says:

    You really need to report the threat as clearly ‘sickntired08’ intended to intimidate, unashamedly. If you have a strange vehicle outside I would absolutely shut down their ‘fun’ like now. Your right to free speech is not to be be threatened.

    On a lighter note I just love that the left professes to be so tolerant, with the caveat that it is only if you agree with their POV….. smh

  3. jweaksnc says:

    Sad. Stay strong LL.

  4. Scott Heath says:

    The argument is this: people deserve to use the bathroom that best fits their gender. Sex is biological while gender is psychological. I assume you are one of the lucky ones where you biological sex matches your psychological gender association. This is not the case for everyone. People are different from you and you have to get used to that. We all deserve to be safe in our bathrooms and in the unlikely event that someone with a different biological sex uses the bathroom and assaults someone in said bathroom, then we have laws in place to handle that.

    The problem now is that issue of bathrooms has been inflated to this “won’t someone think of the children” ordeal when in actuality it’s just a straw man. It plays on fears against transgender people, plus, it avoids the real problem: why isn’t the NC legislature doing more to actually help children? Like increasing funds for public education or after school programs, instead of masquerading behind this ridiculous law.

    Furthermore, the GOP claims to be a party of smaller government, but here we have a state government stepping in to prevent municipalities from governing themselves. That is a classic example of hypocrisy.

    I have the same question as you but from the reverse: what possible argument is there for such a law if we already have laws that protect people from assault in bathrooms no matter their gender?

    Full disclosure: I know Mr. Payne personally. I don’t support harassing people online but I do support freedom for all.

    • A.P. Dillon says:

      Perhaps you can ask him why he decided to sit out in front of my house today in his car?

    • Paul Yeager says:

      The phrase “people deserve” tends go get my attention, because it almost uniformly introduces a claim based on nothing more than the writer’s opinion.

      It is a reasonable expectation that no biological men be in the ladies room.

      It is not reasonable allow men in the ladies room to accommodate a small fraction of one percent of the population.

    • Scott wrote:
      “The argument is this: people deserve to use the bathroom that best fits their gender. Sex is biological while gender is psychological. I assume you are one of the lucky ones where you biological sex matches your psychological gender association. This is not the case for everyone.”

      – Deserve doesn’t have anything to do with it. You are employing a completely subjective and ill-defined metric to a public policy question.
      – Transgenders make up about .03% of the total population. It’s not “one of the lucky ones.” It’s the vast majority of Americans. That being said, I think most people understand that there are people who suffer from gender dysphoria.

      =========================

      Scott wrote:
      “People are different from you and you have to get used to that. We all deserve to be safe in our bathrooms and in the unlikely event that someone with a different biological sex uses the bathroom and assaults someone in said bathroom, then we have laws in place to handle that.”

      – I agree. People ARE different. For example, women and children are often less capable of fighting off stronger men who choose to attack them. These women and children “deserve” to have safe spaces when engaged in acts that are, by their very nature, private.
      – The concern is not that transgenders will attack women and children. The concern is that straight, male predators and perverts will take advantage of the newly-opened “safe spaces” as hunting grounds. Think: flasher in a trench coat… except sitting next to women in their showers at the YMCA. Because that’s what the Charlotte ordinance allowed.

      ===============================

      Scott wrote:
      “The problem now is that issue of bathrooms has been inflated to this “won’t someone think of the children” ordeal when in actuality it’s just a straw man. It plays on fears against transgender people, plus, it avoids the real problem: why isn’t the NC legislature doing more to actually help children? Like increasing funds for public education or after school programs, instead of masquerading behind this ridiculous law.”

      – Your dismissal of the legitimate concerns about criminals taking advantage of a Charlotte-style ordinance would be deemed “mansplaining” if it were offered in response to leftist arguments. Again, the fear is not of transgenders. It is of predators and perverts. YOU are the one conflating these things.
      – Your use of the “fund public education … for the children” argument is specious. It is not an either/or choice.

      ==========================
      Scott wrote:
      “Furthermore, the GOP claims to be a party of smaller government, but here we have a state government stepping in to prevent municipalities from governing themselves. That is a classic example of hypocrisy.”

      – It limits the number of government policies across the state, actually. Instead of a patchwork of NDO policies, the state now has a uniform set of rules.
      – It limits the power of municipal and county governments.
      – “Limited government” does not trump “rule of law” in conservatism. Your assertion otherwise indicates you don’t understand the conservative philosophy very well.

      ============================
      Scott wrote:
      “I have the same question as you but from the reverse: what possible argument is there for such a law if we already have laws that protect people from assault in bathrooms no matter their gender?”

      – Because the laws are applied AFTER the attack. In which case, there is already a victim. The state law was meant to prevent Charlotte from forcing open all showers, bathrooms, and changing facilities – thus putting women and children at risk of being victimized.

      Hope this helps.
      -Pete

    • Ah, a typo on my part. It is a mental disorder, not a mental illness as you stated previously.

      This begs the question: what kind of treatment do people with this disorder need? If it’s conforming to their identified gender, when do they get to use the appropriate bathroom?

      It just seems heartless to deny people who already go through difficulties and prejudices you’ll never understand a basic human necessity, especially when they are in a public building their tax dollars support, and even worse to do it on the slim chance that someone somewhere may use this freedom to take advantage of another person.

      Conservatives make the same argument I’m making in regards to gun rights. The 2nd Amendment provides for a freedom that comes with some incredible risks, yet conservatives continually tolerate those risks. This isn’t a stab at gun rights–I’m for them–but I recognize that people shooting each other from time to time is the deadly side effect of gun ownership. Still, my hope is there are more responsible gun owners than irresponsible gun owners, so I don’t want to deny them their rights. I hold the same idea here.

      • A.P. Dillon says:

        Mental disorder and mental illness are synonyms.

        Perhaps you should do some research and find out what the treatment is. Like reading the ACLU’s lawsuit where they claim therapy IS using the opposite sex facilities, thereby forcing the rest of the population to engage in mass group therapy.

        This is NOT the same argument as gun rights. At all.

      • A.P. Dillon says:

        No, I’m not.

        Mental illness refers to a wide range of mental health conditions — disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness include depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and addictive behaviors.
        http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/basics/definition/con-20033813

        Please, just stop.

      • Fair enough. You found a link that supports a semantics argument while ignoring the more relevant cognitive dissonance. Godspeed with these old ideas. The implosion of the Republican party is a testament to what these ideas get you in a modern world. Progressives will continue to win because that’s what they do: progress. People don’t rally behind those who say “Let’s keep everything the same!” People rally behind those that say “Here’s how we can make it better!”

      • A.P. Dillon says:

        It’s not just any link and it’s not semantics.
        It’s the MAYO CLINIC.

        I will not be publishing anymore of your nonsense. Goodnight.

  5. dberwyn says:

    You are FAR too kind of a person. There’s a special place in hell for this Payne fella! AND!!!! Schadenreudelicious is EPIC!!!! ❤ ❤ Thanks!

  6. bydesign001 says:

    These people are as dangerous as they are evil. Re-posting over at Grumpy’s.

Comments are closed.