LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Weekly Standard has this article with video. Emphasis added is mine:
In response to a question from reporter Major Garrett on whether the Obama administration’s mishandling of Benghazi raises “core questions of basic competency,” press secretary Jay Carney revealed that Barack Obama “is not particularly concerned” about whether Susan Rice misled the American people:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fORePNOHqQo]
“What the president is worried about, Major, is what happened and why in Benghazi. He is not particularly concerned about whether the ambassador or I went out and talked about the fact that we believed extremists might have been responsible. And whether we named them as al Qaeda or not does not–no, it certainly doesn’t have any bearing on what happened and who was responsible as that investigation was continuing on Benghazi.”
Mr. Carney, last week, the President barked like a junkyard dog in defense of Susan Rice. The President stood at the podium and told us HE sent Rice out there.[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zqrsky39GYA]
Are you now telling us the President wants us to just blow off her lies? This after his own dramatic performance at his first press conference and the ridiculous trotting around by the Democratic women in the House crying racism and sexism?
It doesn’t have any bearing on the investigation? At what point do you people in the White House start to choke on your lies? This President knows exactly what happened there, he has since the beginning of the attack. Rice was instructed to lie by someone. Obama sent her out there. You do the math. Continue reading
Last week we were told by CBS news via a ‘source’ that Susan Rice’s talking points were edited by them. That was a lie and we all knew it.
Breitbart, emphasis added:
Last week, former CIA Chief Davis Petraeus testified that within a day he knew the assault on our consulate in Benghazi was a premeditated terrorist attack committed by a Libyan militia with ties to al-Qaeda. As a result, Petraeus authorized the release of this information to the public in talking points to be given to the White House and to lawmakers. CBS News reports that references to al-Qaeda were later removed by Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) — an agency run by James Clapper, an Obama appointee. The FBI also made substantial edits.
But here’s where the plot thickens.
DNI spokesman Shawn Turner told CBS News, “The intelligence community assessed from the very beginning that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.” He added that this classified information was shared with the White House. CBS News then quite correctly concludes that, as a member of Obama’s cabinet, Susan Rice would would’ve known this. All cabinet members are given classified briefings.
The bottom line, then, is that during her Sunday show appearances, Rice knew the information she was spreading was false.
The rest of the article echoes what I said last week — this proclamation that the talking points were edited for Rice by the DNI is just another lie. I contend this administration is intentionally muddying the waters. The Oversight committee cannot allow this to drag on as they did with Fast and Furious. An independent counsel must be assigned.
The claims of racism and sexism with regard to questioning Susan Rice’s competency are the standard Democrat response to any controversy they are questioned on, however the loudness and pervasiveness of their claims this time show their level of desperation. Just what else does this woman have to hide besides purposefully lying to the American people? The Democrats, and now their lap dog media, want Benghazi to go away and they want us all to shut up already. (Related: WaPo Plays The Race Card)
Related Reading: Doug Ross – CIA talking points edited by White House Continue reading
From Nice Deb:
For Some Reason, The White House Refuses To Release Photos Taken of WH Officials During 9/11 Benghazi Attacks
Interesting. On Oct.31, CBS News requested images of US officials taken in the White House on 9/11 and those requests have been denied by the White House Photo Office. As the always stellar Sharyl Attkisson notes, Obama stated during his press conference on Nov. 14, that his Administration has provided all information regarding “what happened in Benghazi.”
In the past, the White House has released photos showing US officials during national security incidents. A half dozen images related to the mission that captured and killed Osama bin Laden were given to the public last year. One depicts President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and members of the national security team gathered in the Situation Room on May 1, 2011.
Think there’ll be any photos from the situation room on 9/11/2012 of Obama officials watching US citizens in Benghazi getting slaughtered in real time, and doing nothing about it?
There is a lot more, including the White House blowing off multiple requests for more details. Go read it.
Meanwhile, you can browse the album I made of the White House Situation room:
[youtube=http://youtu.be/AvE0QsSZHTk] Continue reading