The Morning Links kicks off the day with Hitler finding out Walker won:
Daily Fuel Gauge Report: What Are Obama’s Policies Costing You Today?
Site of the Day: The Jawa Report v3.0 Beta
LL 1885′s Picks:
- Fast and Furious: Wiretap information obtained by Congress
- While WI burns: Cringe-worthy Mooch
- Who is paying for that?: President Obama ‘flies favorite barber from Chicago to the White House every TWO WEEKS’
- Green Fail: BrightSource’s Biden Connection Pays $1.6 Billion
- Mother of The Year: Toddler removed from baby seat to make room for gas can
The Vetting of Obama:
- David Limbaugh’s Devastating Book
- Obama and Israel: The Undermining of a Historic Relationship – Video
Must Reads Of The Day:
- The Left’s Assault on Free Speech and Conscience
- Special Report: George Soros: Godfather of the Left
- WISCONSIN WIN Roundup | Lady Liberty 1885
- Hark! A Sleeping Giant Wakes
- Twitter -JimPethokoukis: RT @BuzzFeedAndrew: Obama called Sandra Fluke. Tom Barrett got a tweet.
- ‘Popular’ Obama Abandons Wisconsin Unions
- SO MUCH FOR THAT “NEW CIVILITY” BULLSHIT: “Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats.
- MPD Says Its “Evaluating” Threats Against Governor Walker As goes Wisconsin, so goes … California?
- Big losses for Big Labor in San Jose and San Diego
- Democrats Lament Too Much Money in Politics as Obama Heads to California for Five More Fundraisers
- This is what WI Denial Looks Like
- Romney campaign says Republican’s private email possibly hacked, authorities investigating
Election 2012 Videos:
Foreign Affairs/The Religion of Peace:
- Bloomberg Applauds Decriminalization of Marijuana
- Alma Adams (D-58) Attempts Trayvon Martin Exploitation In NC
- Report: Ray Bradbury Dead at 91
- First Lady Michelle Obama Answers Your Twitter Questions – Video
The New Tone & New Media:
- Media Bias – NYT’s Charlie Savage Is Fast and Loose with Fast and Furious Facts
- What Ed Schultz tweeted 18 minutes before MSNBC called the race
- Twitter – rogerkimball: The Walker effect: markets up 210
Occupy Whatever Street:
- Nothing new out of the Occuidiots today.