The Lady’s Recent Articles:
The Lady’s Picks:
- Black Friday Mayhem: Mashable: Frenzied Black Friday Shoppers Destroy Wal-Mart Displays, Almost Crush Woman (video) More Carnage here.
- Riot PSA: What if the Euro Collapse? (video). More here.
- Class Warfare: Democrats Push ‘Millionaires Tax’ to Pay for Payroll Tax Break
- Chuckle: Obama and Ed Schultz make the GQ ‘Least Influential People’ list.
- Cut The Aid Cord: THOUSANDS of Pakistanis Protest NATO at American Consulate in Karachi (Video)
- Pucker up, Dems: Why Democrats needs to apologize to Paul Ryan over ‘Mediscare’
- ClimateGate II: Emails show US/British Governments colluded with Scientists to suppress anti-warming data.
- Instapundit: THE MORE A SYSTEM IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT EQUALITY IN THEORY, THE MORE IT PRODUCES AN ARISTOCRACY IN PRACTICE: “Children of the Revolution: China’s ‘princelings,’ the offspring of the communist party elite, are embracing the trappings of wealth and privilege—raising uncomfortable questions for their elders.”
- Fast and Furious: U.S. Seals Court Records Of Border Patrol’s Murder. Can we get a special prosecutor now?
- Mad Libs Part VII
- You Are The Reason
- Occupy Dallas Goons Trash Neiman Marcus – Throw Fake Blood at Windows
- Occupy Buffalo “Iraq and Afghanistan” Vet Exposed
- Actual headline: Occupy L.A. offers a hands-on civics lesson for students, teachers. Replace Occupy with Tea Party.
- #OccupyViolence: Weapons Cache Found In Zuccotti Park
- Debate Schedule
- Gingrich is endorsed by Union Leader – this is a big hairy deal.
- The NBC Apology to Bachmann.
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio to endorse Rick Perry next week.
- The Hell they can’t – Colin Powell: Tea Party Presidential Candidate Can’t Win in 2012 (Video)
- Gary Johnson, or candidate asterisk, is considering a third party run. Gary, don’t be that guy.
Lady Liberty’s Poll Results:
The percentages here are rounded.
- Herman Cain wins it with 41% of the vote
- Newt was second with 28%, Ron Paul third with 13%.
- Rick Santorum was tied with ‘None of the Above’ at 4%
- Bachman, Perry, and Romney all tied with 2.5%
- Huntsman and Johnson garnered no votes.
Peace and Tolerance:
- Morrocco: Islamist Party Wins Parliament Elections in Moderate Morocco
- UK: Islamic teacher jailed for only 10 weeks after hidden camera caught him kicking and beating children during quran lessons
- UK: Heathrow Airport worker fired for standing up to abuse by Muslim employees
- Summar: Muslim Persecution of Christians: October, 2011
- Chicago: Muslims and leftists plot “Palestine” strategy over Thanksgiving weekend
- Oh good: Central figure convicted in 2009 NYC jihad plot nowhere to be found
- Halal Turkey Coverup: Was your Thanksgiving turkey one of them?