The Lady’s Picks:
- You know the economy is bad when Chavez starts hording gold.
- Health benefits report misses deadline; needs more time to cook books.
- Big Special Interest groups are big supporters of the Biparitisan
StupidSuper Committee. Kerry leads the pack, of course.
- Kaboom: FL high school student’s plot to blow up the school on the first day back is foiled.
- Hey!Hey!Ho!Ho!: NJ Teachers Union says it won’t back any Dem that votes for pension reform. It’s really all about the kids though, right?
- Vanishing Millionaires.
- Buchanan to Buffet: Send in a $5 billion dollar check and can the op-ed crap.
- Democratic State Rep. Michael Sturla: Fracking will lead to “Spreading sexually transmitted disease amongst the womenfolk? ” Errr.. what?
- New Tone.
- Meghan McRino opened her mouth again. Obligatory Picture (click it for story):
- Obama’s New Campaign Slogan.
- Rick Perry’s Bad Obama style medicine.
- So, Tell me again about Paul Ryan?
- Bachmann pledges $2.00 gas.
Obama Hates America:
- Hide your 401k’s: Obama to give ‘major Jobs speech’ in early September. If it’s anything like his last couple of speeches, the market might just crash for good. Two predictions here – 1. He will do it on September 3rd in an effort to eclipse Palin’s address. 2. It will involved the ‘Rural Council’ a.k.a Agenda 21.
- It’s Bush’s Fault!: In this case, Barry blames high unemployment on the internet. I am sure the ATM’s are jealous.
- #BurqaBus: Obama Attacks GOP Candidates–On Tax-Funded Bus Trip Through Battleground States
- To vacation or not to vacation, that is the question. We all know what the answer will be.
- Still tanking: Now only 26% approve of Obama’s handling of the Economy – a new all time low. Only 24% approve of his handling of the deficit.
- ‘I need more time‘ on housing.
- Hey, hey hey.. I wanna be a rockstar: White House holds more live concerts than Madison Square garden since Barry moved in.
- Still Spending: U.S. Government Investing $500M in Solar Power Projects—In India
- Smartest President ever: Obama botches company name at pseudo-town hall.
- Where are all the women at?
- The Muslims First President: “Israel’s largest daily newspaper, Yediot Ahronot, reported on Wednesday that the Obama Administration is threatening Israel to either apologize to Turkey over its bloody interception of a Gaza aid flotilla last year, or risk strained ties with Washington.”
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Nigeria: 15 Christians butchered.
- Disgrace & Outrage: The first responders are not invited to this year’s September 11 memorial ceremony at ground zero, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s office confirmed Monday.
- Chicago: An Iranian citizen who lived in California was sentenced in federal court in Chicago Monday to 51 months in prison for illegally trying to send missile parts from the U.S. to Iran, federal prosecutors announced.
- Ohio: Concerned mom fighting Islam indoctrination in her son’s school writes a letter to Bare Naked Islam. THIS IS A MUST READ. We have got to be on our guard and involved in our kids schools!
- Iraq: Gunmen in military uniforms pull 7 Sunnis from mosque and execute them
- The KY Penis Amputation case goes to trial. No, you didn’t mis-read that.
- Florida has decided to finally protect the 2nd Amendment at the state level and eliminate onerous restrictions that many municipalities and communities have enacted against gun rights.
- In PA, Two former aides to one-time state House Speaker John Perzel on Wednesday entered the first Republican guilty pleas in a legislative corruption case that revolves around the alleged illegal diversion of millions of taxpayer dollars into political campaigns.
- Hand ’em over Barry: A federal court ruled today against the Obama administration that Secret Service White House visitor logs are agency records that are subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
Your morning laugh, or cry, depending on how you see it: