The Lady’s Picks:
- Fleebaggers hold on to their seats. GOP still have majority. Dear WI, nice job rewarding bad behavior. You deserve everything you get.
- Middle East Unrest Roundup
- Krauthammer’s Take: Ames, Ron Paul, Rick Perry and The Obama Bus Tour
- NY Times – Is Spanking is racist? “Until racism ceases and the Bible is rewritten, black parents will continue to spank their children.” Errr, what?
- Instapundit: SHOCKER: Seattle Post-Intelligencer: Seattle’s “Green Jobs” Program A Bust. “Just 14 new jobs have emerged from the program. Many of the jobs are administrative, and not the entry-level pathways once dreamed of for low-income workers. Some people wonder if the original goals are now achievable.” Sounds like this.
- You know the economy is bad when Burt Reynold’s home is being foreclosed on. Looks like Smokey gets to chuck the Bandit out onto the streets.
- ‘Obama HOPE artist Shepard Fairey was beaten bloody in Copenhagen by anarchists who told him to, “Go back to America.”‘
- Ohio man shot at for being non-union.
- “ U.S military estimates $360 million in U.S. tax dollars has ended up in the hands of people the American-led coalition has spent nearly a decade battling: the Taliban, criminals, and power brokers with ties to both.” From the looks of the article, this all happened under Obama.
- Dear Warren Buffett and other Lefty idiots – Watch this:
- Poll puts Perry way out in front.
- If you think that poll surge for Perry was something, imagine if Ryan ran.
- Perry regrets Gardasil Order.
- MSNBC does some selective editing on Perry’s remarks. More here. Related: MSNBC didn’t have a problem with Barry using the same metaphor.
- Another Bachmann Gaffe.
- Obama warns Perry to watch his mouth. LOL, really Barry? This from the guy who said if they bring a knife, we bring a gun? Remember these Barry?:
- The Pappas-Palin Drama.
Obama Hates America:
- Still Spending: Obama Admin dumps another $12.2 Million in Bioenergy. Wonder how Van Jones is digging that?
- Country Within A Country: Obama pushes Rural Council (a.k.a Agenda 21) again
- The #BurqaBus. It’s big, black and nowhere on it is the American Flag. If MSNBC’s dishonest editing of Perry’s ‘Black Cloud’ statement was meant to point to racism in Perry, what does a giant entirely black bus say about Barry? Related: Nuke The News! Roadtrip!
- Obama’s AG Secretary: Food Stamps are stimulus.
- While the rest of us are on unemployment, food stamps and the like, Obama’s staff all got fat raises.
- “Smart Power” – lol? This doesn’t seem smart to me.
- Obama’s Ramadan guest list omitted controversial attendee names.
- “In a breathtaking surrender to China, Obama has thrown Taiwan under the bus.” Well they aren’t a muslim nation, so I am not surprised by this.
- Just yesterday on his bus tour, Barry blamed ‘bad luck’. I guess he forgot he said all of this.
- We all wondered why he was supporting one nation and not another during the Arab spring: Common denominator was Muslim Brotherhood.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Behold the Awesomeness that is Allen West. The Lonely Conservative has a picture of the actual letter, LOL!
- PA: “Teachers at Sewickley Academy attempt to “depoliticize” the subject of Islam by focusing on its history in classes like world religion at the senior school and East Asian Studies at the middle school, said Claudia Gallant, assistant head of school for academic affairs.” Fail. Making nice little dhimmis, are we Pennsylvania?
- Egypt(?):12 year-old Christian girl was kidnapped, tortured, beaten and raped by muslims for a month.
- Fast and Furious: The ATF has promoted three key supervisors of a controversial sting operation that allowed firearms to be illegally trafficked across the U.S. border into Mexico.
- ABA censures Villanova Law School
- Judicial Watch sues NLRB for documents in Boeing case
- “Judicial Watch earned a victory in court on August 4 in its pursuit of documents related to the Obama administration’s Black Panther scandal.“
- Tobacco Companies Sue FDA: “Four of the five largest U.S. tobacco companies are suing the federal government over new graphic cigarette labels that include the sewn-up corpse of a smoker and a picture of diseased lungs.” GOOD.
- In Louisiana, one man’s idea of Euthanasia is to behead his wheelchair bound 7 year-old son. Horrific.
Your morning laugh, or cry, depending on how you see it: