Lady’s Recent Posts & Articles:
The Lady’s Picks:
- California pulling a Libya: San Francisco Bay area’s transit agency shut off wireless service to thwart a protest.
- Beck arrives in Israel; Visits Fogel family household. Next Wednesday at the Temple Mount is the Restoring Courage event.
- Via Gateway Pundit – “Police arrested over a dozen far left protesters today after they blocked traffic by staging a sit-in protest on Market Street. The protesters want companies to redistribute wealth.” Hey hippies! Get jobs!
- TIME magazine is now the Official magazine of the DNC.
- Warren Buffett doesn’t want to be coddled. Ok, Mr. $50 Billion net worth, write a check to the IRS if you think you aren’t taxed enough. The Left championing this guy is absurd. He makes his money off running investment funds and his company doesn’t pay him a salary because the tax implications would be astronomical. Then there’s his Estate shell game.
- Anders Behring Breivik understands he is seen as a “demon” but said last month’s massacre was “necessary”.
- Olbermann tanks on..wait, what channel is he on again? Filed under #WhoTheFokCares
- Dems take aim at TSA’s new policies. Apparently Dems want kiddies groped and granny’s diaper searched.
- Hey, Hey…Ho, Ho.. Union said your job can go! Wisconsin’s largest teachers’ union plans to lay off 40% of its staff members.
- NY Slimes attempts hit piece on Issa is an epic failure.
- Krugman: Aliens or something… I wonder if he was trying to affect a “Nuke the Moon” moment. Dude has totally lost it.
- UK riots: magistrates told ‘ignore the rule book’ and lock up looters.
- Instapundit: James Lileks on Smart vs. Stupid.
- The Awesomeness of Allen West on why he voted as he did on the Debt Ceiling: I said the VERY thing he does about the long game being about November 2012 in a comment on a site where folks were taking shots at West as being a ‘Traitor’ to the Tea Party.
- Ad Wars: Shovel Ready.
- Ron Paul’s AD: The One. My question is when will THIS ONE go back to Ronulan?
- George Will sure is a misogynist.
- Taking a hard look at Rick Perry.
- Bachmann in SC on her bus tour.
- Romney named Obama’s bus tour the ‘Magical Misery Bus Tour’. LOL! Now that is the kind of attack we need mounted on Barry. Nice job!
- Geller: “Rick Perry, the stealth jihad candidate.” This…is not good.
Obama Hates America:
- Obama: I was reversing the recession until I hit ‘bad luck’. That’s funny, I didn’t know that was his nickname.
- Hope and Change: A Tea Party Leader calls out Obama on his rhetoric at a Townhall. Video:Rhodes shouted out that the president’s calls for more civility in politics had little chance of coming to pass after “your vice president is calling people like me, a Tea Party member, a ‘terrorist.'” Obama blew off the question at first then came back and said this, “In fairness, since I have been called a socialist who wasn’t born in this country, who is destroying America andtaking away its freedoms because I passed a health care bill, I am all for lowering the rhetoric.” Boo-Hoo! Fairness, right! I think maybe he’s getting the message we’re on to him. Heh. Video here of Obama being ridiculed while working the ropes and here of his ‘speech’ at this townhall — Get your Obama Speech Bingo Cards out!
- Another Obama End-Run: “On Monday, the White House announced that it will start issuing waivers for states to avoid the onerous provisions of No Child Left Behind (NCLB). The White House is making states sign on to Obama education policies in order to receive a waiver, completely bypassing Congress and the normal legislative process.”
- No more economic daily briefings for Obama.
- Just what we need: Obama mulling ‘Department of Jobs’.
- “You can’t just make money on SUVs and trucks,” Obama said during a town hall forum in Cannon Falls, Minn. -That’s funny, I thought those were the biggest sellers. More here.
- Here’s one more thing Barry can blame on Bush.
- Now he’s comparing himself to Lincoln: “Lincoln — they used to talk about him almost as bad as they talk about me. So democracy has never been for the faint of heart.” Pardon me while I puke.
- 16,000 more jobs lost to China.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Renewed calls for attacks on 9/11 Anniversary.
- KY: The FBI has made an arrest in connection with the case involving a teen who was trapped inside her Sydney, Australia home with a fake collar bomb on Aug. 3 in Louisville, KY.
- NC: 5 NC Jihadis Pleaded Not Guilty To 2009 Terrorism Charges; trial will start next month.
- CAIR: Dictating to the CIA who can be trainers and who cannot.
- Scotland: A brute who murdered a grandmother has converted to Islam behind bars – so he can avoid work.
- Iraq: Islamophobic right-wing extremists Islamic jihadists murder 63 in bombings across Iraq.
- WI Recall Part II – Fleebaggers face the music.
- Judicial Watch: Court orders Obama admin to pony up documents withheld in New Black Panther Party case.
- “U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy (D-wimit) is promoting a bill to suspend U.S. assistance to three elite Israel Defense Forces units, alleging they are involved in human rights violations in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.” Except there were no violations, and the Israeli’s defended themselves against armed pro-Hamas ‘activists’.
Your morning laugh, or cry, depending on how you see it:
Caption Contest at iOwnTheWorld: