These are the Morning Links for August 15, 2011
My Sunday Article: Political Correctness Is Evil Part II
Support Your Conservative Bloggers.
The Lady’s Picks:
- Mayor Michael Nutter of Philadelphia and his speech – brutally honest and no holds barred. Read the WHOLE thing and bookmark it. Let us hope these sentiments are taken seriously and acted on.
- Yid With Lid has a very good piece called ‘The Crown Heights riot, 20 years ago this week, the true story never told‘. I hope MSNBC is proud of the anti-semite racist they have hired.
- Ten Housing markets predicted to collapse. Barry must be loving that. Now he can buy up more foreclosures to rent back to the owners.
- Doug Ross: The federal deficit problem was caused by the Bush Tax Cuts? Really, drones? Check out his chart.
- #Wasserbeast gets booed, heckled and more in Ames. Yep, there is video.
- Stage collapses at Indiana State Fair. 5 dead confirmed so far. Very sad – please send prayers their way.
- Cameron faces the fact his liberal country is in ruin.
- Behold the Awesome that is Allen West:
- SECURE THE F$#%ING BORDER: Another Tunnel discovered between Mexico and the US. Related: Violence breaking out again in Acapulco.
- Pakistan let China take pictures and samples of downed US helicopter from OBL raid.
- Verizon strikers stage faux funeral outside Verizon Exec’s home. Along the way, supporters started chants of “God bless the CWA; save the middle class,” – if you really want to save the middle class, get rid of unions. Related: Verizon strikers promise not to fling poo. Literally.
- Rick Perry Announces.
- Perry: “One of the reasons that I’m running for president is I want to make sure that every young man and woman who puts on the uniform of the United States respects highly the president of the United States,” he said.
- Rick Perry’s First Ad:
- Bachmann wins Ames. Ron Paul second.
- Pawlenty calls it quits.
- Romney’s Revenues (video).
- Palin: No answer yet on a run. She dropped in at the Reagan’s boy’s home though. I like Weasel Zippers tag on her as ‘Reagan in Heels.’ Indeed.
Obama Hates America:
- Registration of Dem voters in LA drops below 50% – 1st time since 1957. They’re staying home, Barry. So are 12 Unions.
- Barry’s approval rating hits a new low: 39. Instapundit has more.
- Obama hits the road on his copy-cat bus tour paid for by you and me.
- 70% think US is in a recession. What do the other 30% think? Thanks Barry!
- Gateway Pundit has a snapshot of the best dueling headlines of the day.
- Before leaving a fundraiser, Barry had this to say: “I think that we forget when he was alive there was nobody who was more vilified, nobody who was more controversial, nobody who was more despairing at times,” he said. He’s comparing himself to MLK. Playing the racism card a bit early, no? Related: Pelosi plays that card every hand.
- Consumer and Economist confidence is dropping quickly, so of course Obama hits Martha’s vineyard for a 10 day vacation.
- Agenda 21: Obama admin racing towards Riot +20. Creating a country within a country?
- No pics of Bin Laden but Barry will damn sure help with the movie.
- FINALLY!!!! After Nearly FOUR Years the MSM Has Unearthed Barack Obama’s College Transcripts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEH. iOwnTheWorld rocks.
- Klavan – Talking Crap 3: Absolute Crap
- As long as there are articles on it, I am not letting this one go: Obama Steps on Fallen Heroes’ Dead Bodies for Personal Gain
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Ramadan Bombathon 2011.
- MI: Lawmakers seek to ban Sharia law. Given Dearborn is ground Zero for islam in the United States, I am sure this will go over well.
- Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood warns military not to interfere in writing of new constitution. We will likely see the military move against the MB in the near future. The majority of the Egyptian military is Western trained.
- Arabian Peninsula: Al Qaeda making Ricin.
- AZ: Dry run.
- Germany: Turkish MP was beaten for ordering pork sausage during Ramadan.
- UK: Via Creeping Sharia – UK: Killing of 3 Pakistani men lays bare racial tensions : Europe: India Today.
- Afghanistan: 22 dead after suicide attack on Karzai ally home.
- First Circuit rules against gay-marriage groups in campaign finance suits.
- Bill targets loophole that allows people to work in power plants without an FBI background check. There’s been this big push lately to secure our power plants from terrorists that has coincided with the push by the EPA to regulate some coal plants out of business. Those plants not meeting the new regulations (MACT) will have to be shut down — unless the government takes them over. So, is this push for FBI background checks at plants about protecting against terrorists or in party to identify problem workers hostile to a government take over down the road?
- Wyoming group threatens suit over gun ban.
Your morning laugh, or cry, depending on how you see it:
Primary Challenger, Matt Damon. I find it annoying when popular actors think their opinions must be popular too. Let’s see some footage of Matt:
You must be logged in to post a comment.