Patriots: I will be going Galt this weekend and will be in and out of contact via Twitter and my Facebook Page. The Sunday Article will be forgone and something fun and interesting in it’s place this time around.
The Lady’s Picks:
- Funny Money: A fledgling company dissolved shortly after making a $1 million contribution to an independent political committee supporting Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, leaving the source of the money unclear.
- Bill Maher: They’re racists even if they don’t know their being racist.. er something.
- Phone Hacking: Coming back around to bite Piers Morgan in the ass again.
- Tea Party ‘psychosis: Martin Bashir brings on a quack shrink to certify that the Tea Party is a new mental disorder. Really? Yeah, we’re all nuts for wanting lower taxes and smaller government.
- Chris Christie – Dhimmi: He concluded that the “Sharia Law business is just crap… and I’m tried of dealing with the crazies,” No Governor, it’s not crazy and it’s in your state – 6 cases of Sharia being applied in New Jersey courts, the most of ANY state. Governor Christie might also want to know Sharia courts in other countries executed more people this year than ever before.
- Goracle: Time for American Spring.
- Pelosi has flat out lost her mind. Unhinged, completely.
- Video: Coulter takes O’Reilly to task. I refuse to watch O’Reilly anymore and only watch the youtube pick ups of Miller Time. It’s the only part worth it.
Obama Hates America:
- Dow falls 513 points; 10th worst day EVER. So, Barry, is that stock market going to come ‘roaring back‘ again? Carney on the crash: “markets go up and down.‘ What an Einstein. “We’ve really begun to turn the economy around.”, said Debbie Wasserbeast Schultz. Yeah. We’re doomed.
- Jobs Report: Only 114,000 jobs added. That is more than June but represents dying job growth, from ADP’s Report: “Today’s report shows modest job creation for the month of July at a rate of half what is needed for meaningful employment and economic recovery,” said Gary C. Butler, Chief Executive Officer of ADP. The Report also stated: ‘However, employment is decelerating. Since February, the three-month percent change has declined every month, from 0.60% then to 0.27% in July.'” As WaPo notes, Obama has a 225,000 problem. The Bureau of Labor Statistics is withholding their report until 8:30 am Eastern time HERE. Must need more time to add some ‘pivot & priority’ terminology to it.
- Pivoting Priority: Obama unleashes 608 new regulations in July = $9.5 Billion
- Backdoor Jobs: Mexico Unemployment rate = 4.9%, U.S. – 9.2%
- Our country is ablaze in ruin and he’s worried we don’t have a ‘genocide prevention’ program in place. Pivot to those top priorities! Focus like a laser!
- $33.10 per tweet.
- “Putting Americans Back to Work” Bus tour that yes, Taxpayers are paying for and ‘Keep this quote handy‘. Gateway Pundit has video of Carney owning up to ripping off the tax payers for Obama’s Jobless bus tour.
- BOOKMARK ALERT: Operation Cocaine Walker???
- Jake Tapper shreds Mini-Gibbs. Also, ‘The White House doesn’t create jobs.‘
- Obama’s Taqiyya about Ramadan and Jefferson. Related: Malaysian PSA on how to Respect Ramadan.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Israel: Long range rockets still being fired into Israel from Gaza. IDF deploys Iron Dome.
- Canada: Writer and his son assaulted by Muslims for taking pictures of them.
- U.S.: First Amendent upheld; Terry Jones can burn Quran’s all he wants. I don’t condone book burning, but Jones’ attempt served a greater purpose and exposed Islam and its hypocrisy.
- China: Full military presence enforced to deal with Muslim violence. Muslims crying Islamophobia and repression as usual.
- France: “Up to 150 mosques are currently being built in France, the president of the French Council of the Muslim Faith, Mohammed Moussaoui, told RTL.” Maybe that will keep them out from flopping down in the middle of streets at every prayer time and stop blocking traffic. Probably not.
- Obama’s Palestinian pals, now we know why he was pumping money to them: The Palestinian Authority is spending more than $5 million per month in salaries for 5,500 convicted and alleged terrorists imprisoned in Israel — payments that defy congressional rules for U.S. funding to the PA, according to a new report from an Israeli research institute.
- Sudan: 16 year-old girl escapes from muslim kidnappers; was beaten and raped repeatedly.
- Judicial Activism: An Ohio federal judge has ruled that former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld can be sued personally for damages by an Army veteran who claims he was imprisoned and tortured unjustly.
- Judicial ‘Diversity’: “The Obama administration doesn’t have a coherent judicial philosophy so it’s not surprising that it’s falling back on diversity,” Ed Whelan, a conservative expert on the judicial nomination process, told NPR. Diversity is just code for Liberal.
- Lawyers gone wild: Federal prosecutors in New York on Thursday charged fourteen people in an alleged $58 million mortgage fraud, including five lawyers, one of whom previously had been disbarred.
- ACORN strikes again: ACORN and its affiliate, Project Vote, successfully pressured Colorado officials to implement new policies for increasing the registration of public assistance recipients during the 2008 and 2010 election seasons. Following the policy changes, the percentage of invalid voter registration forms from Colorado public assistance agencies was four times the national average.
- Obama’s Backdoor Amnesty: Officials in Prince William County suspect that many of the criminal aliens, like the drunk driver who killed a nun last summer in their jurisdiction, were simply released under Obama’s backdoor amnesty plan. PWC is suing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for records involving thousands of illegal immigrants who were arrested locally and turned over for deportation.
- Illegal Campaign Funds: A prominent Los Angeles attorney could face six months in federal prison for making illegal contributions to the 2004 presidential campaign of former Sen. John Edwards.
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it:
iOwnTheWorld – Hilarious video find, language is NSFW, but you need to watch this at some point: