The Lady’s Picks:
- Boehner: “I got 98% of what I wanted.” Did Mr. Liberty not call this, or what?? He said what would come out of this whole thing would be what Boehner wanted. Yep. Related: The idiocy that is Mark Moulitsas and the Daily KoS.
- We keep our AAA rating a bit longer.
- Pollowitz takes Olbermann to task: “Berate Glenn Beck all you want, but he actually goes out and does something: organizing rallies, book events, etc. Even Jon Stewart worked up the energy to have a march on D.C. Yet, sir, nothing from you” HEH. Indeed!
- To Hell With You People – By Jonah Goldberg. Epic rant. Loved it. Might frame it.
- Another Dem with Naked Pictures.
- Instapundit: ADVICE: Coping With Obama-Induced Irritation Syndrome. Just try to remain as graceful and generous as the Democrats did under the last Administration, if you can.
- FAA shut down continues.
- What’s Missing from the Debt Deal: Entitlement Reform
- KISSmetrics are probably tracking you right now.
- America Held Hostage: 41% Self-Identify as Extremist Fringe Tea-Bagging Terrorists. Possibly headline of the month.
- Saving Matt Damon. I could hug Don Surber. The Lonely Conservative pretty much said everything I would have here.
- TSA in Boston showing some logic and sanity with Israeli-style screening.
- In a 24 hour period Joe Biden has managed to stick both feet in his mouth – first calling Republicans/Tea Party members ‘Terrorists’ and then telling Gabby Giffords that they both are members of the ‘cracked head club’. Just wow, Joe.
- Palin fires back at Biden’s comments, “If we were really domestic terrorists, shoot, President Obama would be wanting to pal around with us wouldn’t he?” There’s more.
Obama Hates America:
- Generic Republican 47%, Obama 42%
- Debt deal signed into law. What shiny new shackles we all now have. Related: Obama turns around and turns up the volume on his class warfare rhetoric, calls for Big Business and the Wealthy to pay their fair share via tax reform. He’s going to get his hike one way or another. Pelosi piles on.
- Senior Obama Admin official resigns; improperly steered federal contracts to friends and former colleagues.
- Where are the Jobs? Come to the Job Bash 2011 and find out! This event is taking place across the street from the President’s 35k a plate Birthday Fundraiser. Oh my.
- Obama piles on another $95 Million to his ‘Partnership for Sustainable Communities’ program. He’s already spent $2.5 Billion on it just a month ago. This thing is like welfare on steroids.
- Debt Ceiling Press Conference. Again. Same class warfare crap and empty platitudes as the last one. In fact, I think he just gave the same speech from last time.
- Overdoing it for the 9/11 10th Anniversary. I will be tuning in to see Bush speak, not dummy.
- What goes up, must come down: The Rapid Rise of Liberal Presidents.
- Where are the Jobs? Hilda Solis isn’t helping by speaking at an Anti-Capitalist group luncheon…the same group who had 20 people arrested on the House floor Monday.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Required Reading: Stop the Islamization of America by Pam Geller. I will be picking this up if I can find it this weekend.
- Iraq: Jihadists bomb a church, injuring up to 20.
- Zanzibar: Jihadists burn down a church.
- Pakistan: Man refuses to convert to Islam so the muslims rape his 2 year old daughter. Some stories stab me in the heart. I wish I could stab those animals in theirs.
- Allen West is made of Awesome – he will be holding a screening of ‘Sacrificed Survivors’ on September 8th between 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM in Room B-339 at the Rayburn Congressional Office Building. I have seen this film and met Jason Campbell of CAN. It tells the tale of what is really going on with this memorial and the Victory Mosque and I will never forget it. Trailer is in the link, please watch.
- Israel: One of the Fogel family murders is convicted.
- Lawless Obama: “At the request of a leftwing civil rights group, the government agency that enforces employment discrimination is considering outlawing criminal background checks as a tool to screen job applicants because it presents a hiring barrier for minorities.” The Obama admin and the ACLU are also pressuring the EEOC to drop thse checks so Illegal Aliens can work and it allows companies to claim they didn’t know.
- Election fraud and more coming out of WI recalls. It’s being reported over $11 million was illegally funneled to Dem candidates by unions.
- This week in Dope
- It’s official, FDA has made the graphic new labels on cigarettes the law. They’ll start showing up in 2012.
- ACLU strikes again: The U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond, Va., has ruled that a county board in North Carolina may not open its meetings with clergy-led prayer.
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it:
iOwnTheWorld: People of Walmart – Gardendale, Alabama Wal-Mart