The Lady’s Picks:
- House passes the $2.4 Trillion deal. Related: Pelosi votes yes for the ‘Satan sandwich with Satan fries on the side’. Hmm, wait…is there a tax hike hidden in it? It would appear “There’s nothing in the legislation that would prevent the Super-Committee from proposing revenue increases. Nothing. And anyone in Congress can ask for alternative benchmarks.” More here. Mickey Kaus also has questions about this ‘deal’.
- Glenn Beck has something to say in an article he just wrote about this debt deal as well, ‘Stop with the Cloward and Piven floor wax.‘ I agree with him.
- Giffords votes Yes on Debt Ceiling bill. Video here.
- John McRino who blasted the Tea Party last week now credits those darn Hobbits for the debt deal today.
- RIP: Neo-Keynesianism, 2007-2011. Related: Krugman STFU.
- New Tone from Joe Biden. When your leaders are openly using these terms, it makes you stop and think — that Tea Party must really be doing something right!
- More New Tone from Lupe Fiasco and Cornell West. All (c)rap music sounds the same to me.
- Bibi agreeing to 1967 lines? WTF?!
- Terror TV launches in NYC. Get ready for the next wave of Jihad in America.
- Fundraising scandal – “FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) – A whistle-blower is alleging his colleagues in the Department of Juvenile Justice have been threatened with termination if they don’t contribute to Democratic Gov. Steve Beshear’s re-election campaign.”
- School voucher bills are flooding State Senate houses. No small wonder after seeing the WI
craziesteachers screaming they are just like Muslim Egyptian protesters with Hitler pictures of Scott Walker waving madly.
- Keith Olbermann tries to spin his firing from FOX again. It’s really lonely up on channel… err, what channel is he on these days again?
- Newt’s fake followers?
Obama Hates America:
- Gallup: Obama’s Approval Hits All-Time Lows With Independents, Moderates and Conservative Democrats. They were not fooled by his Debt talk shenanigans.
- I’ve been waiting for this: Go Ahead Progressives. Do It. Primary Obama.
- 64 Percent of U.S. Military Deaths in Afghanistan Happened on Obama’s Watch. Obama’s policies are directly to blame. Where’s Code Pink now?
- More regulation and free market interference: Obama Admin forcing insurers to cover birth control with no co-pay.
- All we got is this lousy T-shirt.
- No Easter message from Barry, but we get a Ramadan one. It’s always Muslims First with him.
- Don’t let his ongoing backdoor amnesty slip off your radar.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Atlas reveals some of her hate mail.
- The Ground Zero Victory Mosque is trying out a new name – again. Now they are referring to this atrocity as ‘The Prayer Space’. If you can get to the rally for Freedom on 9/11 that is being held PLEASE DO.
- One of the most ridiculous articles I’ve read in some time now: Can Islam be reformed? I left a comment on in the comments section which includes this link as my rebuttal.
- China: Terrorists were trained in Pakistan.
- Arkansas jihad murderer fired upon rabbi’s house
- Somalia/Minneapolis jihad group gets weapons, planning Ramadan offensive. Related: Mosque in MN recruiting for Al Shabab.
- Pakistan: This must be the new math or something. Teaching kids suicide bomber methods, beheading movies.. wow.
- Libya: Rebel leader assassinated by Al Qaeda. Told ya so, Barry, and you armed them!
- Beck: Never call it the West Bank again.
- UK: Muslim jailed for jihad threats to MPs.
- Tx: Texas: Hyatt of Richardson Enforces a Muslim-only Policy. Read the whole thing and consider not staying at a Hyatt ever again. “The greatest irony is in the name of the event: “Dinner to Support Religious Freedom & Sharia Awareness“” One would think their target audience would be non-muslims from that title, but it’s the opposite and they really mean Religious Freedom only for Islam.
- NY: Muslims boast of ‘beat down of Peter King’ at his 3rd hearing. Really?
- UK: Sharia4Uk holds march with signs like ‘Secularism Go To Hell’ and Sharia: ‘Solution to All Problems’. Awesome!
- Iran: Muslim woman blinded by acid decides at the last minute to forgo the ‘eye for an eye’ sentence of her attacker. “I did it for my country, since all other countries were looking to see what we would do,” she added. Sure..now about those purity squads raiding homes?
- Fast and Furious Updates: Mexico is ticked. The few stories I found were about the same, but it is the lack of stories on it now that I find disturbing. This is THE biggest story since Iran Contra and the sound of silence is deafening.
- Obama’s DOJ sues Alabama over immigration law.
- One of the basic premises of our constitution’s 1st amendment is intended for the people to be able to criticize their leaders and speak out. Not in Ohio though: Judge Tosses Suit Over Dem Congressman Silencing Pro-Life Group
- Judge blocks Kansas law that defunds Planned Abortionhood.
- WI Judge Altercation update.
- Colorado: “A landmark lawsuit is due to begin trial today in Denver, accusing the state of failing to meet its duty of providing a quality education to all students, according to this article by The Gazette in Colorado Springs. Brought by Children’s Voices, a nonprofit school advocacy law firm, the suit contends that the state’s financing of public schools is not “thorough and uniform and particularly fails to meet the needs of the growing numbers of minorities, English Language Learners, those with severely disabling conditions, special needs and gifted learners and other underserved children.” In other words, mostly ILLEGAL ALIENS.
- Hooters goes Bust. heh. Vegas casino files for bankruptcy.
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it:
Grand Prize winner of the Power Line Contest: