The Lady’s Picks:
- Once again, are our kids fatties or starving? You’d think for $4.5 Billion we’d have a definitive answer. Nope. Related: Is Michelle Obama trying to kill me? a.k.a ‘We’re from the Government and We’re here to help.’
- Happy Birthday, Mr. Friedman.
- It’s your Money: NIH spends $90 Million on National health – IN CHINA.
- Sarah Palin: P.S. Everyone I talk to still believes in contested primaries.
- Chris Christie is alright after suffering a fit of breathing difficulties yesterday.
- Phone Hacking: Piers Morgan Style.
IdiotsPeople in large groups can be dangerous. Behold, Hollywood Unhinged.
- Speaking of Hollywood – The Other McCain has the trailer for the movie coming out on Saddam Hussein’s son, Uday. He was made of pure evil. it doesn’t look like it even touches on the private torture estates Uday had where he would rape, murder, torture and ‘experiment’ on his own people. Show this to any of your liberal pals who think Iraq was about oil.
- Durban III.
- That Gas Pump Sticky Note Campaign is still going on.
- Unions. They gotta go. These are the people teaching our kids. God help us. Watch the whole thing, people.
- When Lefties Attack: Code Stinko tries to ambush John Bolton. FAIL. Military Moms and other awesome women intervene. There is video. Medea Benjamin was one of them. She must not have been thrown in jail for long for that ‘dancing’ stunt at one of the memorials.
- IOTW: “I’ll take Alex Trebec for whatever he’s got.” HEH
- A Hobbit calls McCain a Troll. Well done. McCain seems to forget, the Hobbits were the HEROES in Lord of the Rings….
- Pelosi: ‘My Work in Politics’ Is ‘An Extension of My Role as a Mom’. Yikes, I had kind of assumed she ate her young. What does that mean for her district?
Obama Hates America:
- House Delays Debt Vote. Boehner is playing a Helluva game here. Does he or doesn’t he have the votes? Mr. Liberty thinks he does and that he’s stretching things out on purpose to maximize the number of spending cuts we get; a chunk now with a debt ceiling extension for ‘x’ months and then another chunk of cuts with a smaller extension and so on. We’ll see – lots of sites are kicking the snot out of both sides as ‘bad negotiators’ but aren’t looking at the long game.
- He’s got no plan. None. Nada. Thanks for verifying, Mini-Gibbs.
- Obama modeling his tactics after Michigan?
- Obama’s former Green Czar, 9/11 Truther, Cop Killer Protector and general communist clown, Van Jones, declares that the GOP ‘faction’ is like ‘putting a gun to the head of 310 Million people’. Really? Jay Carney almost out-did him with accusing the GOP of trying to ‘blow up’ the economy. It was Pelosi though, who delivered the hyperbole motherload: ‘We are trying to save life on the planet Earth as we know it’. Dear God, someone get this woman to her corporate jet so she can inhale some Makers Mark! I don’t think I can handle all this new tone and civility.
- “America is no longer a limited, constitutional republic. It’s more a decaying democracy.” The decay is the Democrat’s never-ending social justice agenda spending that has gained the momentum of a freight train since the New Deal under FDR and the Republican lack of nuts to make them come into the station and retire some cars.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- BOOKMARK ALERT – TX: “Pvt. Nasser Jason Abdo, an AWOL soldier from Fort Campbell, Kentucky, was arrested by the Killeen Police Department near Fort Hood and remains in custody there.” He admitted he was plotting a massacre. Yes, another muslim plotting attacks on US soil, but lets blame conservative bloggers and Christians. Jawa has more and so does Gateway Pundit. Omg, CNN reported it AND included he was a Muslim. Baby steps, CNN, Baby steps. Related: Jihad Watch has the story ABC did last year of this same guy who claimed this: “I want to use my experience to show Muslims how we can lead our lives,” he said. “And to try and put a good positive spin out there that Islam is a good, peaceful religion. We’re not all terrorists, you know?” LOL, really? How’s that workin’ out for ya and your car packed with weapons and explosives? Nice example of Taqiyya here folks.
- Bare Naked Islam echoes my own question: Why does Peter King keep allowing Racist and Islam lefty apologist, Sheila Jackson Lee, to keep hijacking his hearings. She has no desire for anything resembling truth, she just wants to witch hunt white Christians.
- UK: The Tower Hamlets crisis of ‘Sharia Controlled Zone’ postering has spread across England. Anjem Choudry (there’s that name I told you to remember) leading the way.
- Afghanistan: A Taliban suicide assault team stormed the governor’s office, killing 19 people and wounding 37 more in an attack in the capital of the southern Afghan province of Uruzgan. Time to blame more Right Wing Extremists? CNN, why so quiet?
- Fast and Furious Updates: ATF armed Sinaloa cartel? ATF: THE WHITE HOUSE KNEW. Dear Rep. Issa – when are you going to reference this and put the nail in the DOJ and White House’s coffin on this?
- Report: PACS used to funnel Calif payoffs
- The U.S. Army Court of Criminal Appeals rejected the appeal of Michael C. Behenna of Edmond, Okla., and upheld his murder conviction and 15-year prison sentence at the U.S. Military Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth.
- The Blaze: “The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is suing a North Carolina Taco Bell franchisee, claiming the company fired an employee whose religious beliefs prohibit him from cutting his hair.” There is no picture of the guy, but he’s been fired from two other places and not sued them – this sounds like a payday situation and I would bet a million his hair is so long it’s a health hazard for a food related job. Related: Also from The Blaze, NJ Town tells man to remove Cross from his yard or face fines. So, the government protects a man’s freedom of religion when it comes to sticking it to an employer, but when a private citizen wants to exercise his rights on his own property, that’s a no-no? Makes me think of this amazing man:
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it:
iOwnTheWorld: Olbermann should know one. I laughed.