The Lady’s Picks:
- Paging Biden’s Wasteful Spending Committee: $1.4 Million to study Baboon poop.
- Anders Behring Breivik emailed his 1,500-page “manifesto” to 250 British contacts less than 90 minutes before he detonated a bomb in Oslo.
- Rev. Dr. Susan Brooks Thistlethwaite condemns Christianity and Right-Wing extremists for Oslo killings – she calls it extreme Christianity. Wait, what? Isn’t she a REVEREND? I call her an extreme idiot. Also, Breivik isn’t a Christian and while what he did is nuts, last time I checked Christians didn’t stone people to death or behead them. Details, details…
- Phone Hacking: American Style PT II – The NY Times Hypocrisy with News Of the World. NY Times used illegally recorded conversations of Newt Gingrich for a story in 1996, but that’s just the tip of their unethical iceberg. Read the whole thing.
- McDonalds caves to The First Hamburglar and loses me as a customer. So much for consumer choice. Michelle Malkin has a photoshop contest going – you know I’ll send one. Cue the video.
- Hot Air’s Debt Ceiling remix. +10 for awesomeness. I would add the Flying Lizards’ Money (That’s What I Want) if I could register to comment there (hint, hint). Also, Pink Floyd’s ‘Money’.
- Just six percent (6%) of Likely U.S. Voters now rate Congress’ performance as good or excellent, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.
- John Kerry’s Pedophile pal.
- TSA saves us all from another Cancer Survivor by humiliatingly leaving him covered in urine after one of their new ‘pat downs. He’s filed a complaint – Good, but he should be suing.
Obama Hates America:
- A letter to the president Friday from four House Democrats argued that most of those being deported by the Obama administration “are not criminals and pose no threat to our country’s security.” No, but your draining our resources, taking our jobs, fraudulently using our entitlement programs and are in violation of the law just by being here. Related: Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Illinois) arrested at Dream Act Rally.
- RT @LadyLiberty1885 Obama calls the debt talks a 3-Ring Circus. Is he aware HE is the clown in that scenario? #tcot #teaparty #wtf2012 #heh
- Obama Admin intervenes in Deportation proceedings of an Illegal Alien from Argentina.
- Obama’s young ex-fans.
- Obama has lost control of his minions. White House Press Corps hammer Jay Carney on why Obama hasn’t come up with a debt-ceiling plan of his own. Boos ensued.
- Video link at Sister Toldjah: The Debt Star. Awesome. I like this one too:
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Egypt: Ibrahim of the Muslim Brotherhood, ‘Impose Islam, step by step’, but let’s blame conservative bloggers and Christians for good measure.
- Finland: Islamic Terror group tells Russia to expect a ‘year of blood and tears’, but let’s blame conservative bloggers and Christians for good measure.
- Somalia: This is an amazing example of Islamic Tolerance.
- Norway: Norway’s Ambassador to Israel: Murdering Norwegians Bad, Murdering Israelis Good…but let’s blame conservative bloggers and Christians for good measure.
- Lebanon: Bomb wounds six UN Peacekeepers, but let’s blame conservative bloggers and Christians for good measure.
- Libya: Libyan state television has broadcast pictures of the Lockerbie bomber at a pro-regime rally. THANKS OBAMA for getting that mass murderer released.
- Twitter: CAIR is now posting ‘Incitement Watch’ links; stories on people they claim are inciting Islamophobia. This is Victimhood Propaganda, people.
- Fast and Furious Updates: 4 Agencies implicated in Gunwalker.
- GZ Cross: Um, it’s a Memorial for the dead, you jackwagons. My conversatin with an Atheist – Atheists: I don’t believe in God and therefore you can’t have any symbols of God anywhere that might offend me. Me: Your logic is circular; if you don’t believe in God, why do you care if I do? Get over yourselves. It’s not Freedom FROM religion, it’s freedom OF religion.
- Liberal as the come, Goodwin Liu, nominated for CA Supreme Court. If he makes it on, get ready for all kinds of stomach turning decisions.
- Blago wants a new trial citing ‘Judicial Bias’. Dude, give it up.
- “Republican lawmakers failed Tuesday to override a veto by Gov. Beverly Perdue that would have required voters to show photo identification before casting an in-person ballot.” DAMN. Looks like the dead and illegals will be able to vote again in 2012.
- Voter Fraud: “The plea offer made to McInerney, a Democrat, is based, in part, on information compiled by State Police showing McInerney may have helped forge absentee ballots in previous campaigns dating to at least 2007.” Gee, if only they had Voter ID laws…
- Remember the Mexican Teen Assassin story from last Fall? Well he was sentenced today to 3 years for his part in for organized crime, homicide (4 counts), kidnapping, and drug and weapons possession.
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it: