The Lady’s Picks:
- Europe is bailing Greece out. Again.
- Here is a headline you don’t see everyday: Gay Barbarian Horde Glitters Waiting Room of Bachmann Clinic. There are pictures and Dear God, video.
- What Dodd-Frank means for your credit.
- Rape Jokes (Bill Maher & Sexism) – Steven Crowder video!
- Add ‘Dinosaurs‘ to the list of hyperbole.
- Ingraham: 11k worth of jewelry was stolen from her checked bag.
- Rep. Keith Ellison (D-CAIR) Calls Herman Cain A “Bigot”
- Phone Hacking: Jude Law gets call from FBI. Murdoch ‘misled‘ MPs? Hackers: we’re going to release Newscorp emails.
- Tucker Carlson is too busy messing around with Migraine stories.
- Report: Iran and North Korea working together to build nuclear missile
- The Penguin’s temperhas returned. “You are wrong and a bully,” Emanuel fired back. “I care deeply for my family. I don’t care about you.” That’s how most Democrats think about us peons. Hey Rube!
- Krauthammer’s Take on Blame for the debt ceiling and Bachmann’s migraines.
- Common sense just sat down and cried. FDA to Diamond Walnuts: your product is a drug and they can’t be marketed in the US without a new drug application. Yes, really.
- Nice Empty Suit op-ed you wrote there, Barry. Jam packed full of that class warfare crap you love so much. Still no plan yet so you’re going to continue to BS the country some more with your pat line “My Number 1 focus”? One and Done.
Do Not Mess with Allen West :
- “I’m a threat because I’m the guy that got off their 21st century plantation and they cannot afford to have a strong voice such as mine out there reverberating and resonating across this country. And even more so, they’re not used to anyone that says, ‘I’m going to fight back against you.’” YES.
- He will not be intimidated.
- Enough is enough.
- The Lady isn’t intimidated either, in fact I’m incensed. What I find truly annoying is her continuing lack of ethical behavior beyond her stunt on the floor: “Wasserman Shultz seems to want to make a big deal out of a private e-mail she made public“. I am glad to see the Black Caucus standing up for West and calling her out as well.
- Related: Know your ruling class. Also, Dems are so inventive with their hyperbole – Mike Honda compared West to Terry Jones. Really?
- Here’s a little inconvenient truth for the Wasserman defenders: She started it.
Obama Hates America:
- Oh dear. 2-1, Young Adults favor Cut, Cap, Balance. It gets better, 2/3 of Americans support it too.
- Hey, shouldn’t these guys pay their fair share, Obama?
- Debt ceiling, gunwalker, Libya, re-election going down the tubes…should have Obama pulling all-nighters right? Wrong, he went to check out the last installment of Harry Potter.
- Enemies List In Motion: “Plans are apparently still afoot for an executive order which would effectively build an end run around the Citizens United decision by forcing all government contractors to reveal their political donations before they could be considered in awarding contracts.”
- Obama hops aboard the Al Gore Crazy Train.
- Mini-Gibbs sounds like Wasserbeast Schultz – ‘Economy has vastly improved under Obama.‘ Uhh.. say what?
- Gulf shutdown = 230,000 jobs lost. THANKS OBAMA!
- Wisconsin added the most jobs last month (suck it, Unions), but unexpectedly jobless claims rose again – blacks young adults, 16-19 at a rate of 39.9%. That makes 15 straight weeks of claims over 400,000. THANKS OBAMA!
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- AK: Little Rock Jihadist trial confession.
- TLC Channel: All American Muslims. Someone page Colonoscopy Couric.
- Australia: Sharia, Polygamy and Wife beating.
- Malaysia: PM to people – Respect Islam and it will respect you... or something.
- AlJazeera.Net: Nice piece by Jihadi pet, Stephen Salisbury, about what a distraction it is when candidates bash Muslims, what little threat sharia is and how no one really knows what it is anyway. I particularly liked his last 4-5 paragraphs and in particular the one where he compares the GOP to Zombies.
- States defying Dept. of Education on Education Law.
- Gunwalker is becoming a real threat to Obama. It’s about damn time. Grassley sees a DOJ cover-up. ATF whistleblower case triggers retaliation. Also, Ignorance as an Excuse.
- Instapundit: Did Sen. Tom Harkin’s office engage in witness tampering?
- House Committee proposes bill to rein in NLRB.
- Breck Girl Hair poster boy, John Edwards, owes $2.3 Million.