The Lady’s Picks:
- I stand with Zilla. Take your ‘death of Right wing blogs’ and shove it. I may be a small blog, but I’m not doing this to be big and famous. I’m doing this because have something to say and those who have picked up on me can relate. If it’s all about becoming a ‘Big’ blog with millions of readers – well, you’re doing it wrong but will probably be successful and end up as credible as HuffPo, for example.
- I just can’t let a good Food Desert story go to waste. Especially when it costs a bargain basement price of $365 Million. her junk science and scare tactics pale in comparison of the effectiveness of educating people with actual facts.
- Michelle Obama — Reality TV Star, or Endless Campaigner?
- Twitter Kills the Most Important State Level Conservative Group in the Country. Related: Twitter has singled out a conservative activist group to have its accounts wiped out.
- Contessa Brewer is having a banner week. First she gets owned by Rep. Brooks then she rationalizes someone attacking Rupert Murdoch. New Tone!
- Phone Hacking: CNN’s Piers Morgan fires back against allegations from a British MP that he was involved in phone hacking when he worked at the Daily Mirror. The 5 Minute Guide to the Phone Hacking scandal.
- Atlas is shrugging.
- Allen West rightfully put Wasserman Schultz in her place and through proper channels I might add. The women’s caucus in the House and the Black caucus are calling for him to apologize. Everyone’s favorite hyperbole-slinging jackwagon, Keith Olbermann, is chanting his usual crazy crap. Hey Keith, hush up ya racist! Related: I pity the fool who crosses Allen West! Also, West is not backing down; video – responds to the Shrew’s response.
- TSA to upgrade scanners to eliminate naked images. Gee, I feel so much better now?
- Looking at the American flag makes you temporarily a Republican or something… The stupidity of this story is epic.
- Robert Redford really just lost me as a fan. I had no idea he was this big of a moonbat. His new movie is about the Weather Underground (Bill Ayers the bomber?) and how the members of it were real americans defending their country. Related: Michael Moore and his next predictable project.
- FBI: Pakistani spies spent millions lobbying US. Yeah, probably OUR millions that we gave Pah-kee-stan in ‘aid’.
- Doug Ross suggests what I suspected about the hit piece done on Michele Bachman and her migraines.
- James O’Keefe’s Medicaid stings, Part II and Part III. The NYC one made me chuckle at the names he used.
Obama Hates America:
- Obama eats his own peas.
- Eve of Destruction.
- The House committees on the armed services, judiciary, intelligence, homeland security and foreign affairs are finally catching on to Obama’s Muslims First Foreign policy. Wake up, people, Obama is clueless by design.
- 2012: The End of the World As We Know It
- Obamacare: No Prescription for Economic Recovery
- Obamacare: Job Killer. Related: Obama: “I think the vast majority of people understand that this is something that we inherited and that when I came into office we’d already lost 4 million jobs and the few months after I got sworn in we lost another 4 million.” Yes, but your policies, not Bush’s that did that.
- Obama: “This is actually a self-created crisis in some ways. It has to do with folks who are digging into set positions rather than saying how do we solve a problem,” the president told KMBC, a CNN affiliate in Kansas City, Missouri. Indeed it is sir, but the only ‘folks dug into set positions’ is you. You made this mess with your spending – Period. The End.
- Obama thinks he’ll be re-elected because the people will see he’s been on ‘their side all the time‘. I’d laugh but that incompetent jackwagon really believes that.
- Atlantis landed safely. Thanks, Obama, for killing the Space program.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Peter King is holding a 3rd round of Radical Islam hearings. Thank God someone is!
- New terror report out from DHS warns that Jihad infiltrators have taken up key positions in Utility companies.
- NYC: 9/11 Fire truck lowered into Memorial site at Ground Zero.
- NYC: Islamic Supremacism Trumps Christianity at Ground Zero. Share this story, please.
- Pakistan: Baby girls hanged, burned and stabbed to death.
- MUST READ & LISTEN: Fred Grandy fights back against political correctness and CAIR.
- Libya: These are the rebels we are supporting blindly.
- Eric Holder’s Banana Republic Style Attack on Rupert Murdoch and News Corp
- Union Leader, Diana Frey, indicted for stealing $757,009 going back through 2005.
- PCCC/Reddit cofounder Aaron Swartz indicted for mail fraud.
- Bachmann Votes No On Cut, Cap and Balance: ‘Does Not Go Far Enough’
- Hugh Grant win legal victory in hacking case
- WI RECALLS: Attorney Jonathan Steitz has won a Republican primary in a Wisconsin recall election, and now advances to challenge Democratic state Sen. Robert Wirch next month. Democratic Sen. Dave Hansen defeated Republican recall organizer David VanderLeest with 69 percent of the vote, with 65 percent of precincts reporting, according to unofficial results Tuesday night.
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it: