The Lady’s Picks:
- California bars the media access to striking prisoners.
- The cheating scandal in the Atlanta School System is FAR worse than originally reported. the number involved is still 178, but the cheating now has been traced back ten years to 2001. The report says that more than three-quarters of the 56 Atlanta schools investigated cheated on the 2009 standardized National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP).
- 42% off a One Year Membership to the NRA.
- WSJ: The Gang of Six, a bipartisan group of senators, threw its deficit-reduction package into the arena Tuesday and it is variously described as increasing tax revenues by $1 trillion over 10 years and also decreasing them by $1.5 trillion over 10 years. Huh?
- I seriously wish Allen West would run. Especially after he just back-handed Debbie Wasserbeast Schultz in this letter.
- Bachmann slapped down the hit piece about her migraines. Glad to see she’s not taking any crap from ANY news outlet. Related: Stacy McCain asks, “On the other hand: Why does it seem that the Daily Caller always scores its exclusives at the expense of conservatives?” Gee, I was just saying on my Facebook page yesterday how sick I was of their hit pieces on Tea Party people. Related: Lib reporters gang-rush Bachmann.
- Phone Hacking: Murdochs Testimony. What have we learned? I learned that the British have absolutely crap security. More here from Michelle Malkin.
- WaPo writer: ‘JFK was possibly the worst President in U.S. history.’ I’ve been saying that since I learned about him in High School – the man was a menace and his policies were all over the place. Sound familiar?
- Embarrassment of Riches.
- Members of the hacker group Anonymous arrested. I went with this link totally for the picture.
- I love Yid with a Lid, but I think he’s wrong this time on Herman Cain. I don’t think his position on Muslims and Mosques paints him as a bigot, but as someone recognizing stealth jihad – much like the increasing number of Americans who see it as well. It’s not Islamophobia when they really are trying to kill you… or enslave you.
Obama Hates America:
- Get that veto lie out again, Obama. Cut, Cap and Balance passed the House 234-190. Next stop, the Senate where I predict it will see a fight but edge by and pass.
- The Who, What, When, Where, Why of $20.3 Million.
- Obama: American’s aren’t sitting around the kitchen table discussing the debt ceiling…except we are.
- Obama: 80% of Americans want higher taxes not spending cuts…except when we don’t.
- Clinton: Obama should ignore Congress on Debt and invoke the 14th Amendment. WOW, Billy! If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that sounded like Bill was setting Obama up – and not in a positive way either.
- Hillary Clinton praises Greece’s ‘economic policy leadership’. She really said that. The entire administration is out of it’s damn tree.
- Video: More Obamacare Fables. Is there anything this guy has said while campaigning, or since he was elected, that was true?
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = The Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- VA: FBI arrest Syed Ghulam Nabi Fai, said to be on Pakistani spy payroll. More here.
- Israel: Video of Israeli commandos stop and board flotilla ship headed for Gaza. Winning!
- U.S.: Anderson Cooper is a Fraud. “It was obvious that she and Cooper were carrying water for Hamas-linked CAIR, and wanting to do a hit piece on “Islamophobes” (i.e., truth tellers) consulting for the U.S. military” Related: CNN – The Crescent News Network does hit piece on Walid Shoebat.
- U.S.: CAIR – Herman Cain’s comments criticizing Islam are ‘un-American’. Yeah, well so is Islam. Related: NPR = CAIR lapdog.
- Minnesotistan: Omer Abdi Mohamed pleads guilty to terrorism charges.
- We don’t want anyone punished with a baby: Obama DOJ Sues “Vocal and Aggressive” Pro Lifer.
- Fast and Furious/Gunwalker: More bombshells. Also, Obama-Contra and Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-imwit) doesn’t think Holder should have to resign. Of course he shouldn’t resign – he should be IN JAIL.
- A look at the prosecution of the Fort Hood Jihadist.
- Free Speech Victory: 9th Circuit overturns conviction of Obama basher.
- Maxine Waters wants her ethics case dismissed. Not likely you corrupt cow. Wait your turn, there are so many in line ahead of you at the moment.
- Wisconsin Senate Recall Elections: Round 2.
- Lawmakers call for hearings on mortgage robo-signings.
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it: