Happy Friday Everyone! There are a lot of links today! Grab your coffee and dig in!
The Lady’s Picks:
- Great News Everyone! Pakistan will have anywhere from 150 to 200 Nuclear warheads within 10 years!
- Ryan to Obama: Debate me. Anytime, Anywhere.
- God I wish he would run. Also, read this piece.
- Geithner is really starting to remind me of Inigo Montoya.
- Why 178 Teachers and Educators in Atlanta should be in jail.
- Judge gives Anthony 4 years with credit for time already served. Video clip of local news at Gateway Pundit of Anthony listening to her sentence. I need a shower after watching that woman smile and laugh.
- “The old liberal ideal of a racially blind, melting-pot society where the law is applied equally across the board has descended into the new postmodern practice of enforcing many laws only selectively – and based entirely on politics, matters of race, ethnic chauvinism, and national origin. In sum, yesterday’s immigration liberals have become today’s illiberals.” YES.
- Cut, Cap and Balance Act. Sounds like business as usual?
- Gaza Flotilla: A Ship of useful Idiots? Related: Audacity of Fail.
- NC-13, Nathan Tabor for Congress. YES! With redistricting in the works, Tabor should be able to take down that slimebag, Brad Miller!
- CA- 36: L.A. TV stations report destroys Democrat Janice Hahn. That cease and desist order was a seriously bad idea. Heh.
- No Hope Due To Change: New EPA rules to devastate Coal Industry. Related: EPA pulling a ‘Fast and Furious’ of their own – paying Leftist groups to sue them thereby justifying new regulations to kill coal plants. PAGING ISSA!!
- Tim Scott: If White House ignores the Debt Ceiling, that’s an impeachable offense.
- Newsweek Editor in Chief: Republicans are suicide bombers. He and Tingles must be sharing a brain this week. What a breath of fresh air and civility this is!
- More New Tone: Milton Ohlsen, a well-known Democratic political operative, is indicted on bomb charges related to a bomb he planted for local attorney Richard Eisen. Ohlsen’s bomb was planted on the wrong car and injured another attorney, John Gillis instead.
- Caution: This Link has NSFW pictures. 2 Million Boob March coming to Washington DC in August.
Obama Hates America:
- Gun running timeline for Fast and Furious Related: Issa doesn’t buy Holder’s testimony. Also, White House zipping their traps on when Obama knew about it.
- Dinner with Barack still in spotlight for Illegal Fundraising. Also, stop by Instapundit’s link on it.
- Obama basically giving 12 months of free rent to unemployed homeowners.
- Commander in Tweet. Related: Obama VASTLY underestimated DOE budget and Obama Fails Twitter. Also, I was yelling at the screen that Obama was BS-ing his way through tax rates of past Presidents. Glad to see someone else caught it too.
- Obama: Raise the debt limit so I can keep being irresponsible.
- Dems are really ticked Obama proposed cuts to Medicaid and Social Security in a closed-door meeting with Republican Leadership. They had to find out ‘from the press’. Gee, now you know how Jan Brewer felt.
- We’ve come full circle: Obamacare started the deficit tumble and now it will add to it.
- Hey Jews – Obama is still pressuring Israel to take up the 1967 lines. Bibi is running circles around Obama at this point. Related: The House, for the most part, is standing with Israel.
- Mommy and Daddy didn’t want you. Neither do we.
- Obama To Award His Third Medal Of Honor To SFC Leroy Petry. Don’t %$#^ this one up, Barry.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- If you tell a lie big enough…
- Gadi Adelman on The Muslim Brotherhood. Well worth the 6 minutes.
- Iran: Convert or Die. Ah Islam, so peaceful, so tolerant.
- UK: Assimilation’s Failure, Terrorism’s Rise. The NY Times must have thrown up having to print this piece. It of course tries to make a distinction between radical and peaceful Islam, which is ridiculous – there is no peaceful Islam.
- UK: Anjem Choudry (there’s that name again!) threatens more violence on the anniversary (7/7) of the London train bombing if the UK doesn’t remove their troops. Oh, he also threatens the US with another 9/11 if we don’t pull out immediately too.
- Mexico: US Law Enforcement finally admits Hezbollah is in Mexico. We knew this a year ago, pals. More here.
- United States: Freed GITMO Jihadist added to Terrorist list.
- Seattle: The two muslims who plotted to attack a military base in the area were indicted yesterday.
- Pakistan: Senior Al Qaeda killed by US drone strikes in Northwestern Pakistan. Hey Obama, your pal Pahhhk-eee-stahhhn is just chock full of Al Qaeda-y goodness. Let’s keep sending them money and calling them an ally!
- United States: Hire a Muslim and you’re likely to be sued at some point. This is what they do, it’s one of the 4 stages in islamisizing the nation they move to. The United States is in Stage Two. They already have control of an entire city and surrounding area in Dearborn. Also, check out the brainwashing campaign to ‘disspell the myths of Islam‘. Wake up America…
- United States: FOX news and their Dhimmitude strike again. I expected more of Hannity. O’Reilly is a 1st class dhimmi, but I thought Hannity would bring a real guest on.
- Albania: Another Statue of George W. Bush is unveiled. Yep, in Muslim Albania.
- US Supreme Court rejects Obama’s bid to stay the execution of a Mexican convicted of raping and then beating to death a 16-year-old girl in Texas. By the time you read this, he will have been executed already. Good Riddance. Interesting to note that the murderous mexican’s lawyer, Sandra L. Babcock, is a cozy pal of Bernadine Dohrn. You remember her, the commie married to Bill Ayers; they threw Obama’s coming-out fundraiser for when he ran for the Senate.
- Lawsuit challenging Missouri Voter ID Law. What is it about showing ID to cast your vote in elections that is so offensive? Oh that’s right, you have to actually be a citizen and be registered to vote too…and being alive helps as well.
- IRS drops investigation into donations to nonprofit groups. Coincidence?
- The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Philadelphia lifts ban that prevents media companies from owning both a newspaper and a television station in the same market. This court pretty much told the FEC to sit down and follow process. Oh my.
- Say It Ain’t So (eye roll): An attorney at the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), which annually receives big chunks of taxpayer dollars, claims “a pattern of racketeering activity” prevails at the renowned civil rights group.
- Judicial Watch: DHS officials misled Congress and the public about the scope of an immigration enforcement policy change that gave wide latitude to local immigration officials to dismiss illegal alien deportation cases.
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it:
At iOwnTheWorld: Magic Act
Not a Laugh or Cry, but a HELL YES. Game on, Mr. President!