The Lady’s Picks:
- Brown vetoes CA budget.
- Senate votes to end Ethanol Subsidies, 73-27.
- Netroots: Liberals cry in their drinks and listen to speeches like “What to Do When the President is Just Not that Into You”.
- Sheila Jackson Lee makes an ass of herself at the King Hearings.
- All of this because their team lost. Ann Coulter had something ironic and funny to say about it.
- That’s a buncha Bullcrap. You betcha.
- Video of Palin talking to Judge Napolitano about the email dump, among other things.
- Weiner gave his
acceptanceresignation speech. Alan Colmes took it really, really hard. Pun intended.
- Weiner’s Wife – don’t feel too bad for her, she’s no innocent.
- Another reason to Homeschool.
- Kids get fined $500 for ‘illegally operating a lemonade stand without a permit’ yet people are allowed to park as many cars as they want on their lawns and charge for it.
- Did Hell freeze over? A Union head apologized for his comments about Chris Christie.
- MUST READ: Union Owned and Operated – by Charles Krauthammer.
- Wisconsin protesters lock their heads to poles. Yep.
- Video from Peter King’s hearings.
- This is an utter travesty.
- Soros promotes the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Janice Hahn’s former Chief of Staff who was until recently an LAX Exec has resigned. He’s got Weiner disease apparently.
- Google is spelled O B A M A.
- The Hackers are winning. Related: Pentagon – Cyberattack is an Act of War. This will be how Obama gets us into a war with China, thereby decimating the dollar and making the United States a Third World country.
Thank you Very Much to The #TeaParty Daily for picking up my little musings and links!
Obama Hates America:
- If the election were held today, Obama would lose.
- Gallup: Generic Republican 44%, Obama 39%.
- Obama’s approval rating falls off a cliff.
- Obama campaign officially promotes hatred of Israel.
- Warmonger. Warmongeress.
- The new Caesar.
- WTF 2012: May – Obama says he will open Alaska for drilling. June – Obama goes after gas and oil in Alaska.
- Obama is the target of the Mexico gun running probe. FTA: “From the Mexican standpoint, Operation Fast and Furious was an act of war on Mexico.” This is how Obama will get us into a war with Mexico – well, an official one anyway.
- Obamacare destroys your privacy.
- Obama wants these people to handle your healthcare.
- Obama is going to not take a day off and keep campaigning next week. He’ll meet up with Whoopi Goldberg and various Gay donors.
- Where are the jobs? Maybe it’s his policies.
- Obama’s Father’s Day Fraud.
The ROPAT mayhem and murder roundup:
- ROPAT = Religion Of Peace And Tolerance…and a growing stack of bodies.
- Al Qaeda releases a Hit List.
- The threat of Sharia should be taken seriously. The only thing wrong with that article is that it is not a threat, it is here already.
- Israel: Islamist attack; reports still coming in on number of dead and wounded.
- Michigan: Residents protest the sale of a school to be converted into a Muslim Cultural center.
- Pakistan: Al Qaeda member they promised to keep locked up is set free.
- Facebook: HAMAS uses Facebook to call for abduction of Israeli soldier to be bridge to prisoner Galid Shalit. There are so many things wrong with that headline that I don’t know where to start.
- Judges to Jurors: Lay off the internet.
- Courts expand Miranda Rights of Juveniles.
- Transparency: ‘Consumer Czar’ Elizabeth Warren was far more aggressive and insisted on secrecy in her dealing with mortgage lenders. This is a direct contradiction to testimony she gave to Congress.
- 2 Erlich operatives indicted on robocall case.
- Mexico joins ACLU in suing GA for it’s tough new anti-immigration law. WTF?
- Everywhere: Burqa Bombers. Don’t forget, the TSA is supposed to just let these women go through untouched out of sensitivity.
- Los Angeles: Meet Sheriff Dupnik and Sheriff Lee Baca’s other dhimmi cousin.
- UK: English Defense League Video. Language warning. This is the last line of resistance for the UK against the muslims and sharia.
- Nigeria: Boko Haram Islamists bomb Police HQ.
Your Morning Laugh and/or cry depending on how you see it: