Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: What does your higher education dollar buy these days?
- #NCGA Bill Would Change Legislator Terms, Elections
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 3-29-15
- GUEST POST: Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
- How Does Rep. Craig Horn Define Proficiency and Rigor?
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Who Writes These Tests, Anyhow?
- #NCGA Bill Proposing Sales Tax Changes Sounds Like Obama’s “Fair Share”
- #SB480 Would Block Politicking In Schools. NCAE and Progress NC’s ‘AimHigher’ Hardest Hit?
- Alamance Elections Board Sued Over Handling of Public Records Requests
- Consolidation of Ed Data Continues With McCrory Proposal To Move DNPE
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Zilla Awards 2012
I am honored and humbled to be chosen for a 2012 Zilla Award for the second year in a row. What amazing company I am in! Thank you, Zilla. You’re in inspiration to me and so many others.
Best All-Around Blogging: Maggie’s Notebook, iOwnTheWorld, The Lonely Conservative, Doug Ross, Nice Deb, The Other McCain, Pundit & Pundette, lgstarr, DaTechGuy, The Camp of the Saints, Moonbattery, Sister Toldjah, Obi’s Sister, EBL, Lady Liberty 1885, and, Gateway Pundit
I also see the new venture I am involved with, TheConMom, has won for best new blog. YES!! Hit the link and see who else won awards: Welcome to the Second Annual Zilla Awards for Awesomeness in the Dextrosphere! Continue reading