The Latest from The Lady
- #OccupyFail: Adventures in Capitalism at Rent-A-Gent
- Stokes County Board of Ed Rejects Common Core
- No Reply From Cox Mills High On “Town Hall”
- NC Supreme Court Races: Associate Justice Race PT 2
- Common Core Public Relations 101
- NC Supreme Court Races: Associate Justice Race
- New Fundraising Tactic: Cursing For Clay
- #DM7 Article: Glenn Reynolds’s Good Advice To GOP
- Occupy Monday GA – Chant-tastic!
- Onslow County GOP Calls For Resignation Of NC State Superintendent
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: WRAL
Who says “Just a Blogger” can’t make a difference?
MT @DailyHMblog: Rise of new media in NC politics http://t.co/Kzk3Y593XY @PeteKaliner @NCPlottHound @sistertoldjah @LadyLiberty1885 #ncga
— Tim Moffitt (@TimMoffitt) April 11, 2014 Continue reading
Yesterday, I pointed out the remarkable attempt at spin and shuttuppery by WRAL on the Common Core public comment that went on at the NC General Assembly: What @WRAL Doesn’t Tell You: Two Thirds Spoke In Opposition to Common Core
WRAL picked the one speaker who showed up with an over-sized Bible to use as their graphic to represent those speaking in opposition to Common Core. This is your local media, people. Go leave them a comment.
Today, they’ve doubled down. Here’s a screenshot of that same story now: Continue reading
There’s a gap in the media coverage on the Common Core hearing held today at the NC General Assembly:
MT @LadyLiberty1885: Public rips #CommonCore — 2/3 opposed, @WRAL reports more on who likes it. http://t.co/vFq74QQenq #stopcommoncore
— Pete Kaliner (@PeteKaliner) March 20, 2014
WRAL did a bang up job taking the bulk of quotes from the minority, but well funded, side of the house. Continue reading
Last night while browsing the local news, I was treated to WRAL’s hard-hitting Obamacare navigator investigation.
@wral doing an #obamacare phone bank right now on air instead of investigating navigators in NC. Unbelievable. #ncpol
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) March 4, 2014
Yeah. Hard hitting promotion investigating.
Here is who is getting money in NC with regards to Obamacare navigators: Continue reading