Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC’s Version Of Bill Gates Is Backing Jeb ‘Common Core’ Bush. SHOCKER. – #ncpol
- #DM7 Article: The ‘Women’s Healthcare’ Mask Falls at Planned Parenthood Hearing
- ‘All Time High’ Teacher Turnover Narratives Return – #nced #ncga
- Gates Backed Hope Street Group Push Agenda Using Wake Taxpayer Resources
- Wallet Hub Ranking More of a Wallet Flub
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Wake County School Board
The Wake Dems are saying it is “Un-American” to make sure a county as large and continually growing as Wake County has adequate representation on the board who holds the purse strings. Is that right, Wake Dems? Increasing representation is “Un-American” Continue reading
In case you missed it, Wake County Public Schools is considering banning selfies and videos taken by students during the school day.
The Daily Haymaker has a good run down. Go read it.
Daily Haymaker’s article stopped short of addressing the hypocritical and big brotherly comments made by Wake School Board member, Jim Martin.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Two blips for the radar for parents and taxpayers in Wake County this week.
1. The Wake County School Board has rejected any changes to their controversial reassignment plan, despite very vocal opposition from residents and parents. More at News and Observer Ed section. Money quote:
“I’m having problems forcing this change,” said school board member Susan Evans.
Yeah, sure she is. Flashback to September, 2014:
KEEP READING – HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading