Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Wake BOC Candidate John Burns Mocks Travel Ban
- WCSB Member Zora Felton Wants To Dig Into Your Kid’s Religion?
- NC DPI Gave Media Outlet Private Charter School Information
- #NC50 House Race: Chaney vs Meyer
- Wake Commissioner Candidate Slammed On Education, UNC Report
- Rick Perry Fires Up NC Crowd, Cites Common Core
- Former NC Governor Perdue’s DigiLearn Propped Up By Gates Grant
- News and Observer Jumps Media Bias Shark With Wake Endorsements
- #NCSEN: Hagan Literally Upstaged by DREAMERS (VIDEO)
- #DM7 Article: #NCSEN: Hagan’s Campaign Collapsing
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Unions
Democracy NC, famous for their ‘non-partisan’ advocate for clean elections, is at it again with more partisanship attacks.
Via email: Continue reading
My latest Magnificent Seven article went up at Da Tech Guy on Thursday. This is a repost.
By A.P. Dillon
What happens if you throw a social justice movement and no one comes? More specifically, what happens when the citizens of the state in which you’re pushing this movement have tuned you out?
You get the normal sized, lackluster Moral Monday crowd like this one in Fayetteville: Continue reading
Hey, it’s that time of year again! Occupy is getting the band back together for their annual gathering! Last year, it was in Philadelphia. This year it’s in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Gosh, I wonder if they’ll have that fun kids game again — Pin the molotov on the cop car! Continue reading
At Breitbart this headline caught my eye:
NC School District Pushes Union Propaganda in Math Classes
Quick summary of the article — Eighth graders using the virtual classroom were treated to math lessons using Unions as examples:
Screenshot via the Breitbart Article
Color me shocked. Not.
Unionization of state employees is prohibited in NC. That hasn’t stopped the unions from trying. I’ve written before that the SEIU has already infiltrated the SEANC and has been aided by Governor Perdue on quite a few occasions. All one has to do is pay attention to the top banner of the SEANC website.
Flashback February 2011 – SEIU/MoveOn.org Protests in Raleigh, NC: Continue reading