LL1885 on Social Media
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Lt. Governor Forest: Charter School Myths vs Facts [VIDEO] – #NCed
- NC Rep. Walker Addresses Social Values At Heritage Summit [VIDEO]
- NC DPI’s Latest Bad Idea: Survey Kids About Their Teachers
- State Charter School Office Finally Gets A Director
- Pearson Is Everywhere: PARCC Online Results Significantly Lower Than Paper and Pencil
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Unions
Democracy NC, famous for their ‘non-partisan’ advocate for clean elections, is at it again with more partisanship attacks.
Via email: Continue reading
My latest Magnificent Seven article went up at Da Tech Guy on Thursday. This is a repost.
By A.P. Dillon
What happens if you throw a social justice movement and no one comes? More specifically, what happens when the citizens of the state in which you’re pushing this movement have tuned you out?
You get the normal sized, lackluster Moral Monday crowd like this one in Fayetteville: Continue reading
Hey, it’s that time of year again! Occupy is getting the band back together for their annual gathering! Last year, it was in Philadelphia. This year it’s in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Gosh, I wonder if they’ll have that fun kids game again — Pin the molotov on the cop car! Continue reading