Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #SB561 Looks Like ‘Read To Achieve’ For College
- Follow-Up: Another NC Reading Assignment Questioned
- Durham Protests: Targeting African American males is “new form of slavery”
- #DM7 Article: Dark Money On The Left Targets North Carolina
- Has Our Education System Become The Post Office?
- Another NC Reading Assignment Questioned
- NC NAACP Employs ‘Let No Crisis Go To Waste’ Strategy #BaltimoreRiots
- North Carolina’s 2015 Summer Circus Schedule
- #KingDuncan Has Spoken! Threatens Peasants That The Government Will ‘Step In’
- Electronic Monitors Aren’t Just For Adults Anymore
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: unemployment
Governor McCrory was on NCspin recently. The conversation covered a number of topics from unemployment to medicaid to education.
McCrory opened up the conversation by stating that when he came in North Carolina was in a crisis with the 3rd largest unemployment rate in the country, NC owed the federal government $2.6 billion due to unemployment and over-runs on medicaid were over $500 million. He also added NC was in the top 5 for unemployment and a year later, we are not even in the top 25. Moral Monday slamming NC as having “regressive policies” for business clearly taking a hit. Continue reading
Another Monday, another set of hippies carted off in zip tie handcuffs. No worries though, the over $60k in costs to taxpayers are being cut down because they are no longer being fingerprinted and photographed. They’re just arresting them for show now. Isn’t that fun?
Don’t worry about money though. Reverend Barber has it covered: Continue reading