Best Early Morning News Links
The Latest from The Lady
- #MoralMonday: @WRAL In Full CYA Mode For NAACP, Lefties
- #MoralMonday: Transparency Fail by Wake Sheriff, Courts
- #MoralMonday : June 10 Arrests Edition
- #StopCommonCore Raleigh Event A Big Success!
- Ricin Letters Update: Dutschke Trial Date Set
- @WRAL Beclowns Itself In Debunk Attempt of #MoralMonday Attendance
- #MoralMondays: June 10 Edition
- Jay Carney 2011 vs 2013: All Our Work Done In Email (video)
- #MoralMondays: The SEIU Factor
- #MoralMondays: Those who want to be arrested attend a ‘meeting’.
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Trayvon Martin
Huh. Imagine that! The President using a dead young man to score political points. Continue reading
“Now That’s Justice For Trayvon”
Did any of these young men look like the son you don’t have, President Obama?
From Examiner.Com via ViolentFlashMobs.com(emphasis mine):
Mobile, AL – On Saturday night, Matthew Owens told a group of kids to stop playing in the middle of street, only to have them return with a group of adults who dished out a beating that landed him in the Intensive Care Unit, according to police. Continue reading
Today’s Morning Links marks my 600th post and I’d like to thank my readers for keeping me fired up. Here’s to 600 more!
This headline made me think of Bill Whittle.. “Slowly..slowly”: Higher gas prices cause less public anger this time
Chart of the Day: If Obama loses in November, it’ll probably be because of this chart
BLS is BS: Record 87,897,000 Americans Not in the Labor Force More BS with BLS: Four Weeks of Government Unemployment Propaganda, As Regurgitated by Legacy Media Continue reading