Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Public Comments on Proposed $1.4 Billion Wake Cty Schools Budget (Video)
- #HB673 – “Modify Read to Achieve” In K12 Committee Today
- NC Citizens Sound Off On Need For #OptOut
- Duke Report Drives False Narrative That Charter Schools Cause Segregation
- #DM7 Article: The Common Core War Of Unicorns and Crawfish
- Is It Time To #OptOut In North Carolina?
- Hillary Clinton’s Positions on Education in 2008 vs 2015 (video)
- State-Led Myth Nuked By Duncan Himself: Opt Out and Fed Will Have To ‘Step In’.
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 4-25-15
- Dear @TheBlaze and @GlennBeck, I Have a Scott Walker Question for You
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Trayvon Martin
In the weeks following the George Zimmerman trial, a rather shameful comparison has arisen. The comparison being made is that of Emmett Till to Trayvon Martin. This is positively disgusting and serves no other purpose than the fuel racial tensions. Continue reading
Huh. Imagine that! The President using a dead young man to score political points. Continue reading
“Now That’s Justice For Trayvon”
Did any of these young men look like the son you don’t have, President Obama?
From Examiner.Com via ViolentFlashMobs.com(emphasis mine):
Mobile, AL – On Saturday night, Matthew Owens told a group of kids to stop playing in the middle of street, only to have them return with a group of adults who dished out a beating that landed him in the Intensive Care Unit, according to police. Continue reading
Today’s Morning Links marks my 600th post and I’d like to thank my readers for keeping me fired up. Here’s to 600 more!
This headline made me think of Bill Whittle.. “Slowly..slowly”: Higher gas prices cause less public anger this time
Chart of the Day: If Obama loses in November, it’ll probably be because of this chart
BLS is BS: Record 87,897,000 Americans Not in the Labor Force More BS with BLS: Four Weeks of Government Unemployment Propaganda, As Regurgitated by Legacy Media Continue reading