Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #NC Parents, Have You Given Your Common Core Feedback?
- Is The CCSSO President Violating NC Statute 138A?
- David vs Goliath In #NCed
- #SB534: Study Student Online Data Privacy
- #DM7 Article: What does your higher education dollar buy these days?
- #NCGA Bill Would Change Legislator Terms, Elections
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 3-29-15
- GUEST POST: Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
- How Does Rep. Craig Horn Define Proficiency and Rigor?
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Who Writes These Tests, Anyhow?
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: The Friday Focus
THE FRIDAY FOCUS The War On Gay Marriage Edition Shocker! Surprise! More shiny objects instead of talking about the ruin this country is in. President Obama has now ‘evolved’ on Gay marriage and supports it! Less than 24 hours after … Continue reading
Like a broken record, Barack Obama hits the campaign trail blaming everything but the kitchen sink for rising gas prices. His own policies enacted through massive amounts of regulation, drilling moratoriums and wasted spending on Green boondoggles have created these prices, yet somehow it’s not his fault. What a load of crap. Continue reading
THE FRIDAY FOCUS Where Are The Jobs Edition Underemployment is 19.1%, up from 18.7% in January. U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, increased to 9.1% in February from 8.6% in January and 8.5% in December. Hot Air … Continue reading
All these charts are fairly scary, especially this one…but let’s talk about gay marriage, contraception and transvaginal ultrasounds instead. We have to stop letting Obama dictate the topic of conversation. Continue reading
Abortion is a losing card for Obama and he knows it. So, he needed something he could pick a social fight over and thereby changed the game to contraception instead. Glenn Reynolds says what I’ve been thinking all week, via Don Surber:
“Obama spent us into bankruptcy, most of the money went to cronies, and the job situation got worse. That’s the real story, not a question of who pays for birth control, which doesn’t cost that much anyway.” Continue reading