Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- NC Citizens Sound Off On Need For #OptOut
- Duke Report Drives False Narrative That Charter Schools Cause Segregation
- #DM7 Article: The Common Core War Of Unicorns and Crawfish
- Is It Time To #OptOut In North Carolina?
- Hillary Clinton’s Positions on Education in 2008 vs 2015 (video)
- State-Led Myth Nuked By Duncan Himself: Opt Out and Fed Will Have To ‘Step In’.
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 4-25-15
- Dear @TheBlaze and @GlennBeck, I Have a Scott Walker Question for You
- There are 203 Education Related Bills At The #NCGA (Updated)
- #WCPSS Proposed Budget: $1.4 Billion… Yes, Billion with a B.
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: SEANC
The North Carolina State Legislature is looking to make the state’s Right to Work status a permanent fixture. The Carolina Journal Reports: RALEIGH — Backing up comments promising North Carolina would remain the “least unionized state in the United States,” Speaker … Continue reading
At Breitbart this headline caught my eye:
NC School District Pushes Union Propaganda in Math Classes
Quick summary of the article — Eighth graders using the virtual classroom were treated to math lessons using Unions as examples:
Screenshot via the Breitbart Article
Color me shocked. Not.
Unionization of state employees is prohibited in NC. That hasn’t stopped the unions from trying. I’ve written before that the SEIU has already infiltrated the SEANC and has been aided by Governor Perdue on quite a few occasions. All one has to do is pay attention to the top banner of the SEANC website.
Flashback February 2011 – SEIU/MoveOn.org Protests in Raleigh, NC: Continue reading
The NC Teachers (and state employees) are not allowed to Unionize, but that hasn’t stopped the SEIU from trying to move in and influence policy here in NC. NCAE (North Carolina Association of Educators) is pretty much the Teachers union in NC. They love Perdue and have dumped a lot of money bombs on her. Membership requires paying dues. NCAE wanted to make it possible for NCAE to deduct those membership dues straight from the teachers paycheck. The dues pay for lobbyists and PACs. Sound familiar? Continue reading
If you live in North Carolina like I do, this was readily apparent in 2008. We watched this woman model herself after Obama and take directions from him in 2009 with her trip to the White House and subsequent taxpayer paid trip to China. Why did she go there? “To grow jobs in NC.” Oh, you mean like Cree, Bev? Or perhaps WestStar Precision? Continue reading