Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Baldwin Continues To Fight For Parental Rights, Appeals Kite Runner Decision
- Tolerant LGBT Supporters Suggest Board Member Should Have Date With Wire Hanger
- NC Common Core ASRC Meeting Highlights for May, 2015
- It’s EOG Season in NC. Have you watched your test security video yet?
- ‘Gaming’ The Education of Our Children
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Sandra Stotsky
Local media reported that testimony given by former Common Core Validation committee members before the NC Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission indicated that a ‘total rewrite’ was necessary.
As I noted earlier this week, that’s not quite what was said — you can’t simply ‘re-write’ the Common Core. To reinforce what was actually said, I’ve put together a clip from video taken at the meeting.
KEEP READING… SEE THE VIDEO CLIP Continue reading
The March meeting of the NC Common Core Academic Standards Review Commission was held yesterday in Raleigh.
A big thank you to Major Dave for shooting video of the sessions and presenters. This is a huge service he has performed for the NC public.
KEEP READING…. SEE THE VIDEOS Continue reading
These are the Common Core Weekend Reads for March 15, 2015.
This is a review of the past week of news on Common Core nationwide and in North Carolina.
Articles are organized by category.
Prior Edition of Weekend Reads: 03-08-15
KEEP READING — COMPLY, CITIZEN! PEARSON IS WATCHING. Continue reading