Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Regarding The POTUS’ Task Force On 21st Century Policing
- A Letter to @Instapundit on Higher Ed Lobbying and For Profit Colleges
- PR Firm EducationNC on Book Controversies: Parents, Let the Experts Decide
- About Teacher Omar Currie’s Claim About Bullying…
- Jeb Bush Mocks Hillary For Not Answering Questions, Then Wiffs Himself
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Ricin
The saga of the Ricin letters originating out of Tupelo, Mississippi has taken another legal turn. Continue reading →
Federal Judge Sharon Aycock has dismissed a motion by James Dutschke to have his sentence changed back to his original sentence. A Special Administrative Order was placed onto his 25 year sentence after a new indictment was handed down while … Continue reading →
Remember James Everett Dutschke? Dutschke sent letters with Ricin in them to public officials and a judge, but tried to frame another man for them.
Well, he’s back in the news….
KEEP READING. Continue reading →