Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #DM7 Article: Giving Thanks For Two Years At Da Tech Guy Blog
- Yet ANOTHER Clueless Common Core Op-Ed From The Editorial Board – #NCed #StopCommonCore
- What They’re Saying About Education In NC – 11/27/15 – #NCED
- “The Demands” To Liberal, Elite, Expensive Duke University – #Snowflakes
- We Track Teacher Turnover, Perhaps We Should Track DPI Turnover Too. – #NCed
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Ricin
The saga of the Ricin letters originating out of Tupelo, Mississippi has taken another legal turn. Continue reading →
Federal Judge Sharon Aycock has dismissed a motion by James Dutschke to have his sentence changed back to his original sentence. A Special Administrative Order was placed onto his 25 year sentence after a new indictment was handed down while … Continue reading →
Remember James Everett Dutschke? Dutschke sent letters with Ricin in them to public officials and a judge, but tried to frame another man for them.
Well, he’s back in the news….
KEEP READING. Continue reading →