Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Now Moral Monday Is About Ferguson
- NM US Senate Race: Closer Than You Think
- Here Comes The Common Core Curriculum
- #DM7 Article: There’s A Lot Of Weapons Grade Stupid Out There
- Jeb Bush Wants Opposition to Can It, Be More Like China.
- See What ‘Just standards’ Looks Like for A Second Grader
- So, Who Showed Up To Excellence In Ed’s Annual Event?
- The Money For The Academic Standards Review Commission
- Video: Common Core Math ‘Strategies’ Versus An 8 YO
- Modesto Teachers Protest Common Core (Video)
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Ricin
You just can’t make this stuff up.
Last time it was a one time Wayne Newton impersonator framing an Elvis impersonator, now we have a cat woman costume loving actress framing her former military husband. We thought the message in the letter was a bit ‘over the top’.
Via Daily News:
Rogers Guess, who’s appeared on ‘The Walking Dead’ and ‘Vampire Diaries,’ had last week told authorities that her husband, army veteran Nathan Richardson, was behind the letters. But now authorities have arrested the mother of five for allegedly sending the poison-laced letters herself.
Gee, go figure!
The couple, reportedly expecting their first child in October, had been in the process of getting a divorce, which may have been a factor in Rogers Guess’ initial accusation against her husband.
John Delk, a lawyer for Nathan Richardson, told The Associated Press Thursday that Richardson may have been set up by his wife, in retribution for the pending split.
“There are a lot of factors I’m aware of that indicate (Nathaniel Richardson) was set up in this deal by her,” Delk said. Continue reading