Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- More Activism In NC Schools
- “Buyers Remorse” On Common Core?
- Labor Day Holiday 2014
- #DM7 Article: The NC Common Core Rebrand Attempt
- NC Superintendent Holding Her Own Common Core Commission
- Common Core Replacement Commission Named
- Stop Me If This Voucher Statement Sounds Familiar….
- About that North Carolina Teacher…
- Required Reading For The NC Common Core Replacement Commission
- NC Board Of Ed Plans To Stick With #APUSH
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Ricin
You just can’t make this stuff up.
Last time it was a one time Wayne Newton impersonator framing an Elvis impersonator, now we have a cat woman costume loving actress framing her former military husband. We thought the message in the letter was a bit ‘over the top’.
Via Daily News:
Rogers Guess, who’s appeared on ‘The Walking Dead’ and ‘Vampire Diaries,’ had last week told authorities that her husband, army veteran Nathan Richardson, was behind the letters. But now authorities have arrested the mother of five for allegedly sending the poison-laced letters herself.
Gee, go figure!
The couple, reportedly expecting their first child in October, had been in the process of getting a divorce, which may have been a factor in Rogers Guess’ initial accusation against her husband.
John Delk, a lawyer for Nathan Richardson, told The Associated Press Thursday that Richardson may have been set up by his wife, in retribution for the pending split.
“There are a lot of factors I’m aware of that indicate (Nathaniel Richardson) was set up in this deal by her,” Delk said. Continue reading