Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Told Ya To Gird That Wallet…
- #DM7 Article: Common Core Bills Filed By Multiple States, Nationally
- Who Is Driving Education Policy In NC?
- Dear John Kasich…
- What they’re saying about Common Core and Education in NC (WE 1/23/15)
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 1-25-15
- About H.R.36 – Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
- Guillory’s ‘Nudge’ Article
- Civitas Introduces ‘Mapping The Left’
- Dueling Narratives In #NC02
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Ricin
You just can’t make this stuff up.
Last time it was a one time Wayne Newton impersonator framing an Elvis impersonator, now we have a cat woman costume loving actress framing her former military husband. We thought the message in the letter was a bit ‘over the top’.
Via Daily News:
Rogers Guess, who’s appeared on ‘The Walking Dead’ and ‘Vampire Diaries,’ had last week told authorities that her husband, army veteran Nathan Richardson, was behind the letters. But now authorities have arrested the mother of five for allegedly sending the poison-laced letters herself.
Gee, go figure!
The couple, reportedly expecting their first child in October, had been in the process of getting a divorce, which may have been a factor in Rogers Guess’ initial accusation against her husband.
John Delk, a lawyer for Nathan Richardson, told The Associated Press Thursday that Richardson may have been set up by his wife, in retribution for the pending split.
“There are a lot of factors I’m aware of that indicate (Nathaniel Richardson) was set up in this deal by her,” Delk said. Continue reading