Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- David vs Goliath In #NCed
- #SB534: Study Student Online Data Privacy
- #DM7 Article: What does your higher education dollar buy these days?
- #NCGA Bill Would Change Legislator Terms, Elections
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 3-29-15
- GUEST POST: Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
- How Does Rep. Craig Horn Define Proficiency and Rigor?
- Pearson Is Everywhere: Who Writes These Tests, Anyhow?
- #NCGA Bill Proposing Sales Tax Changes Sounds Like Obama’s “Fair Share”
- #SB480 Would Block Politicking In Schools. NCAE and Progress NC’s ‘AimHigher’ Hardest Hit?
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Ricin
Federal Judge Sharon Aycock has dismissed a motion by James Dutschke to have his sentence changed back to his original sentence. A Special Administrative Order was placed onto his 25 year sentence after a new indictment was handed down while … Continue reading →
Remember James Everett Dutschke? Dutschke sent letters with Ricin in them to public officials and a judge, but tried to frame another man for them.
Well, he’s back in the news….
KEEP READING. Continue reading →
James Everett Dutschke, who was charged with sending Ricin laced letters to President Obama, Senator Wicker and Judge Sadie Holland, changed his plea to guilty according to the DJournal. This reversal came during a hearing on Friday, January 17th in U. S. District Court in Mississippi. Dutschke plead guilty to four counts: one count of making and possessing Ricin and three counts of mailing threatening letters containing Ricin. Continue reading →
Attorney’s for James Everett Dutschke have withdrawn from his case and further responsibility citing an unspecified conflict: “ … a conflict has become apparent with another client of this office which will require that a different attorney by appointed,” “The … Continue reading →
The trial for James Dutschke, the Tupelo man accused of sending Ricin laced letters to Senator Wicker, a local judge Sadie Holland and President Obama, has had his trial date set for July 29th, 2013. The trial will be held in Aberdeen with Judge Aycock presiding.
Djournal has more: Continue reading →