Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Mother of Jonathan Ferrell: AG Roy Cooper Doesn’t Care About My Son [VIDEO]
- Pearson Is Everywhere: PARCC Contract Stays Alive In New Mexico
- #SJW Gene Nichol’s Latest “Education” Op Ed
- #DM7 Article: You Will Be Made To Care – Fed Ed Edition
- Possibly the most arrogant and insulting Common Core article I’ve seen in a while
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Ricin
The saga of the Ricin letters originating out of Tupelo, Mississippi has taken another legal turn. Continue reading →
Federal Judge Sharon Aycock has dismissed a motion by James Dutschke to have his sentence changed back to his original sentence. A Special Administrative Order was placed onto his 25 year sentence after a new indictment was handed down while … Continue reading →
Remember James Everett Dutschke? Dutschke sent letters with Ricin in them to public officials and a judge, but tried to frame another man for them.
Well, he’s back in the news….
KEEP READING. Continue reading →