Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- Sen. Tillman Presses Common Core Commission On Their Task
- My Letter To The NC Common Core Commission
- Orange County Schools Gives Burns $300k Contract
- Wake Board of Ed Public Comments Choreographed by Wake NCAE
- Durham Police Action Report: Protesters Assaulted Police, Tried to Set Fire
- At Wake School Board Meeting, Sutton Compares Himself To Eric Garner (Video)
- Fitzsimon Beclowns Himself On #NCSPIN Over #APUSH
- More Protesters Laying Down In The Road In Durham
- Wake Cty Schools And The Funds
- #DM7 Article: The Death of Lennon Lacy
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: Reverend Barber
This email from Al McSurely is very close to electioneering for a particular candidate, which a non-profit like the NC NAACP is barred from doing. As an attorney, McSurely should know this.
Scroll down to the bottom. I’ve got a bit of commentary to add.
KEEP READING – SEE THE EMAIL – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading
Reverend Barber is officially the leader of the NC Democrat Party now. The NC Democrats made an official resolution to support Moral Monday rallies. I am sure the few remaining centrists within the NC Dem party are thrilled. The more irrelevant they become, the more irrelevant and extremist they make themselves. I’m reminded of a quote:
“If you think shrinking government and getting it less involved in your life is a hallmark of tyranny it is only because you are either grotesquely ignorant or because you subscribe to a statist ideology that believes the expansion of the state is the expansion of liberty.”
― Jonah Goldberg
Via NC GOP: Continue reading
It’s Monday. Time to Occupy again.
This week it’s about Education. Specifically it looks like they are targeting school choice. Ironically, the same vouchers Occupy Monday are complaining about are specifically for low income students — the very people they claim to be protesting for.
The NC NAACP wasted no time in using kids as props for their flyer. This includes the Defacto Leader of the NC Democrats posing with a child with special needs to promote his agenda: Continue reading