Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- We Track Teacher Turnover, Perhaps We Should Track DPI Turnover Too. – #NCed
- News and Observer Is Obsessed with Common Core – #ncpol #mediabias
- That Was Fast: @RoyCooperNC will NOT defend NC Children
- Will @RoyCooperNC Defend NC Students? Deadline Approaches.
- As NC Common Core Commission Wraps Up, DPI Starts 5 YR Annual Review
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Pat McCrory
Governor McCrory announced his new Education Adviser this week to replace Eric Guckian. Her name is Catherine Truitt and no one I’ve spoken to has ever heard of her.
That doesn’t bode well.
Some details From the Press Release: Continue reading
A recent Civitas poll has Governor Pat McCrory still head of Roy Cooper, despite McCrory having a much higher job performance disapproval percentage…
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Without argument, a free press is essential to maintaining liberty and democracy. It’s so important, it is included in the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.
A free press should also be a transparent and honest press.
Yesterday, a Policy Watch reporter was escorted out of the annual NCBCE meeting. An invitation went out, citing ‘credentialed’ press only.
Local media, News and Observer, reported on the turn of events, however, had a few glaring omissions in their article.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading