The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: It Begins: Common Core Syndrome
- DPI’s Atkinson Unleashes Fear Mongering Rhetoric On Vouchers
- SHOCKER: Volunteer Arrestee Found Guilty
- Romeike Family Asylum Update – SCOTUS Orders DOJ To Respond
- #DM7 Week 2: The New Tone Of Common Core
- New Indictment Against James E. Dutschke for Second Frame Attempt
- It’s That Time Of Year Again – Annual Blog Vay-Cay!
- He Who Controls The Data, Controls The People?
- Mayor of Crazy Town Updates: You know what’s gonna happen…
- Albuquerque: A City’s Historic Vote on a 20 Week Late Term Abortion Ban
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: #occupywallstreet
Santa Fe, New Mexico is what some would call the “Jewel of the Southwest” culture. It boasts some of the best art galleries, restaurants, and historical sites dating back some 300 years. However, over the past couple decades its culture changed from historic “Old Town” allure to the more “Aspen like resort” washing itself with a liberal vibe and a massive influx of money that ultimately has changed its landscape. Its highlights are the homes of some of the elite of Hollywood and recently was voted the 5th most Snobby city in the nation, San Fransisco being number one.
The northern city in the “Land of Enchantment” also has another notch it can count on its belt. The posh, southwestern cultural Santa Fe has its own Occupy group. This encampment began out of solidarity with Occupy Wall Street and, as with all the off shoots of the original OWS, Occupy Santa Fe protested big banks, big oil, and big money. Occupy Santa Fe think that Bradley manning is a Hero to the cause, Monsanto will destroy the world and anything with the word Nuclear is evil. Like Occupy Wall Street, they also protested on the raising the minimum wage in the city. Continue reading
I got my copy of Occupy Unmasked in the mail on Friday. I watched it later that night and here are my thoughts.
Some of the conclusions of the film, that Occupy is not done and that violence is on the way along with a following potential race war, remain to be seen. Given what we’ve seen so far and who is running the show behind the scenes, the violence aspect of it is more than plausible. Occupy is a campaign of intimidation through confusion, violence and lawlessness. I guess that is why President Obama has given it his blessing. Continue reading
MAD LIBS Part X My on-going chronicle of links for the #occupy madness going on across the nation. This will likely be my last Mad Libs edition. These Links are copied and pasted both to preserve the source they came … Continue reading