Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- #NCGA Bill Proposing Sales Tax Changes Sounds Like Obama’s “Fair Share”
- #SB480 Would Block Politicking In Schools. NCAE and Progress NC’s ‘AimHigher’ Hardest Hit?
- Alamance Elections Board Sued Over Handling of Public Records Requests
- Consolidation of Ed Data Continues With McCrory Proposal To Move DNPE
- Parents, Have You Read #SB346?
- Invasive Student Health Assessment Bill Already In #NCGA Senate
- “Great Leaders” Bill Is Just BEST NC’s “Vision”.
- NC Joins States Filing ‘Convention of States’ Bills
- Will Local Media Finally Report On Who The CCSSO President Is?
- Guest Post: NC education’s March Madness: A 3-Ring Hypocrisy Circus
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: NY Post
The Mayor Of Crazytown was out walking his dogs and was approached by a NY Post female reporter who asked him about the impending lawsuit against his wife. Baldwin’s response was less than friendly as he hurled death threats, racial epithets and accused the cop who responded of being ‘a fake’.
Alec Baldwin is caught in a photograph during a verbal spat with The Post’s Tara Palmeri. According to Palmeri, who recorded the confrontation, Baldwin told her “I want you to choke to death.” G.N.Miller/New York Post
The NY Post has all the crazy goodness:
Actor Alec Baldwin allegedly called a black Post photographer a racial epithet, a “crackhead’’ and a “drug dealer’’ during a confrontation on an East Village street yesterday morning, prompting police to intervene.
He then called G.N. Miller — a decorated retired detective with the NYPD’s Organized Crime Control Bureau and a staff photographer for The Post — a “coon, a drug dealer,’’ Miller’s police statement said.
At one point, Miller showed Baldwin ID to prove he’s a retired NYPD cop, which Baldwin dismissed as “fake.”
Oh,it gets better – he went on Twitter:
In another post, Baldwin referred to Miller, for unknown reasons, as “Ralston,” writing, “Moments after I tweet about the Post, Ralston, the ex-crackhead ‘photographer’ shows up at my door w 1 of Murdoch’s nieces in tow.”
He added, “Ralston claims he’s ex NYPD!! That can’t be!!! Ex NYPD don’t become crackhead, ex jailhouse paparazzi!”
The actor eventually removed most of the posts.
Twitchy has more on the story from the Twitter side.
According to the NY Post, people who didn’t know what was going on got a treat:
As oblivious pedestrians walked by, Baldwin told him to “suck my d–k,” Miller said.
Read the whole hilariously disturbing thing. Had enough YET, Wegmans? Capital One?
Past Posts from LL1885 on Mayor of Crazytown:
Alec Baldwin, Mayor of Crazytown Update
@Alecbaldwin – Mayor of Crazy Town
@AlecBaldwin Saunters Through NYC In Anna Wintour Latest DNC Fashion?
@AlecBaldwin – Tired of verbally harrassing women, swings at photog Continue reading