Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Yet ANOTHER Clueless Common Core Op-Ed From The Editorial Board – #NCed #StopCommonCore
- What They’re Saying About Education In NC – 11/27/15 – #NCED
- “The Demands” To Liberal, Elite, Expensive Duke University – #Snowflakes
- We Track Teacher Turnover, Perhaps We Should Track DPI Turnover Too. – #NCed
- News and Observer Is Obsessed with Common Core – #ncpol #mediabias
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: North Carolina
Administrative bloat in K-12 systems across the nation has been incredible. Federal grants have created positions within K-12 systems that have often resulted in staff being shifted or absorbed by various departments of public education in the states.
This staffing bloat then becomes a burden on state education budgets. Such is the case with North Carolina. Continue reading
Dan Way at Carolina Journal notes that 44 Syrian refugees are already in North Carolina, with a potential 270 more to come:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
The article, North Carolina Bill Regulating Virtual Currencies Stalls Out, originally appeared at Heartland Institute’s Fiscal Times on October 30th, 2015.
KEEP READING… Continue reading