Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
The Latest from The Lady
- #DM7 Article: State Dept. Filtered Out Some #Benghazi Documents
- Hagan “certainly supportive” of Far Left Moral Monday
- Durham Schools Drops Teach For America
- Poll: McCrory Only Leads Cooper By 2
- Attn NC Common Core Fighters: Get To The First Commission Meeting
- NC Opportunity Scholarship Funds Released By Appeals Court
- Moral Monday Arrestee Cases Dismissed And Their Leader Tells A Whopper
- #NCDEMS Want You To Look At Jessica Holmes…
- Lewis Backs Out Of Court Candidates Forum
- MO Ed Commissioner, Governor Sued By Citizens Over Common Core SBAC Test Funds
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: North Carolina
The Obama administration’s lawlessness regarding our border security resulted in a tidal wave of illegals coming over our Southern border. The Obama administration then parceled these illegal immigrants out to the states; including many children.
On behalf of these illegal kids, the Left of the Left are stepping up integration efforts via complaints to the DOJ. This is a likely overture to impending lawfare.
READ MORE – SEE WHO IS FILING COMPLAINTS WITH THE DOJ Continue reading
Money drives the Common Core. Money spent on it and money to be made from it. Gates has dropped over $2.6 million into the National PTA. So when a local PTA official in Ohio said the following, I chuckled and shook my head:
During the legislature’s Common Core hearings, Rep. Andy Thompson, R-Marietta, the sponsor of the bill to eliminate the standards, has pressed several pro-Common Core witnesses about their affiliations, influences and funding — focusing particularly on whether money came from the Gates Foundation.
KEEP READING Continue reading
Just a reminder, I’ll be speaking at a symposium in Cary, NC on Common Core on September 27th. I’ll be talking about the Common Core Commission and how citizens can be aware of the attempt to rebrand Common Core in North Carolina.
Details are below: Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly article at DaTechGuy: The NC Common Core Commission
By A.P. Dillon
Last week, I have an update on the status of replacing Common Core in North Carolina. To recap, from the looks of it, North Carolina’s Governor and State Superintendent are counting on the State Board of Education to shrug off the Academic Standards Review Commission’s (ASRC) work and go with a rebrand. I’d like to hope I’m wrong in that assessment, but that seems to be what they’re saying.
KEEP READING… Continue reading