Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- More on the NC Teacher Turnover Report by the Media – #NCED #NCGA
- NC’s Version Of Bill Gates Is Backing Jeb ‘Common Core’ Bush. SHOCKER. – #ncpol
- #DM7 Article: The ‘Women’s Healthcare’ Mask Falls at Planned Parenthood Hearing
- ‘All Time High’ Teacher Turnover Narratives Return – #nced #ncga
- Gates Backed Hope Street Group Push Agenda Using Wake Taxpayer Resources
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: North Carolina
The 2015 ACT Scores are out and five years after the introduction and implementation of Common Core, the scores are ‘stagnant’. “The needle is barely moving on college and career readiness, and that means far too many young people … Continue reading
On August 5th, North Carolina Community College System President, Scott Ralls, testified before the U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
The content of his testimony, from the title of the written statement, centered on the reauthorization of the Higher Education Act. What his testimony was actually about was something else. Continue reading
Technology is not going away nor should it. Digital Learning is coming to states everywhere, including North Carolina. There are many pros and cons surrounding Digital Learning.
What I want to talk about is where the push for Digital Learning is coming from and how it is connected to North Carolina. There are some key players, history and money influences that are driving legislation in our state; specifically HB660.
This is part 3, which will look at Bob Wise’s activities in North Carolina specifically. [Read part 1 and part 2. ] Continue reading