Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- BEST NC’s 2020 Vision Initiative
- #DM7 Article: Protests and Educators
- The Common Core Weekend Reads – 12-21-14
- Another Controversial Lesson Used In Support of Common Core
- #SB812 And The Common Core Commission’s Task
- Sen. Tillman Presses Common Core Commission On Their Task
- My Letter To The NC Common Core Commission
- Orange County Schools Gives Burns $300k Contract
- Wake Board of Ed Public Comments Choreographed by Wake NCAE
- Durham Police Action Report: Protesters Assaulted Police, Tried to Set Fire
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: North Carolina
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: The Death of Lennon Lacy. Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column:
#NCSEN Race Goes Republican, Harry Reid Hardest Hit Continue reading
This week, the Reverend Barber and his merry band of big government, big spending extreme leftists got their asses handed to them when North Carolinians headed to the polls.
Rev. William BarberThe big cries about ‘voter suppression’ utterly fell flat. Almost nothing changed at the General Assembly. Hagan was shown the door. Moral Monday racked up arrests for what exactly? Oh, right – so Barber could get a book and film out of it and more air-time on MSNBC.
Hey MoMo’s? Are you seeing any money out of those deals?
Barber is continuing his ineffective haranguing, but one can’t help laugh at this point.
Check out the dueling headlines:
KEEP READING – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading
In October, I asked NC Dept. of Health and Human Services exactly where in North Carolina Enterovirus patients were located and where reports of cases were happening. I received little back in useful information at that time.
Many, including myself, have speculated that the influx of illegal immigrants had a role to play in the outbreaks of Enterovirus that cropped up in multiple states. Major media have yet to ask that question. Local media aren’t touching it.
WHERE IS OUR MEDIA? ==> Update On Enterovirus In North Carolina http://t.co/uN2pnRIE3j #ncpol #ncgov #ncdhhs
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 11, 2014
Instapundit has a link addressing this question which infers a correlation between the disease and the depositing of illegal immigrants in the states.
KEEP READING — See the number of cases in NC. Continue reading