Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
The Latest from The Lady
- News and Observer Interview of #NC49 Candidate Leaves Out Arrest Record
- Campaign Signs In #NC16 Swiped
- ‘Our Schools First’ Mailers Feature Kids With Bond Vote Signs
- You Know It’s Election Season When Campaign Signs Are Swiped
- 10-20-14 NC Common Core Commission Meeting
- Planned Parenthood, Blueprint NC Partner Send Out Pricey Fliers To Teen Males
- Progress NC’s “AIM HIGHER” Using Emails To Push Candidates
- News and Observer Leaves Out Arrest Record of Candidate
- #DM7 Article: #NCSEN: Hagan Investments Ships Jobs Overseas
- NC Governor’s Common Core Commission Pick Swings and Wiffs
Past Musings from The Lady
Tag Archives: News and Observer
The News and Observer has been creating candidate interview videos.
Here’s Kim Hanchette’s.
Mirroring their article on Hanchette, News and Observer asks no questions asked about her Moral Monday participation, Equality NC affiliation or her arrest at Moral Monday in 2013.
These are background pieces of this candidate the public deserves to know. News and Observer has not done their job — which is to tell the whole story, sans the ‘good lighting’. Continue reading
Another day, ANOTHER News and Observer shill piece.
This one is supposed to look horrifying, look at the scary title!
“A hidden, drastic change in NC school funding”
A lot of the readers are nodding lemmings in the comment section. The main theme being “Evil GOP! Rabble Rabble! War on Education! Yarrrrrr!!!!”
A few saw through the bunk sales job.
Here’s one and it cuts right to the point on why this article is full of crap:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Another Day, Another N&O Shill Piece. You can set your watch by it.
Wow, Shill much? MT @newsobserver Editorial: Tillis is wrong and vague about NC’s minimum wage- http://t.co/dBLfy28IJC #NCpol #RaiseTheWage
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) September 16, 2014
Love that hashtag – #RaiseTheWage. All the cool union front groups fomenting ire and leading strikes in order to pad their waning member ranks are using it.
Did someone say Union?
Hagan gets warm welcome at Raleigh labor event http://t.co/9KtSIpK9Ws #ncpol #ncsen — Moral Mondays (@MoralMondays) September 16, 2014
Here comes the New media to clear up some of that bias…
KEEP READING — Especially If you live in reality and can do Math. Continue reading
Another day, another News and Observer Common Core fiasco. John Frank has gotten really skilled at regurgitating talking points instead of actual reporting. I could pick this latest attempt down line by line, but frankly I don’t have the time to waste. I will hit highlights instead. This section bothered me: Continue reading