Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #DM7 Article: You Will Be Made To Care – Fed Ed Edition
- Possibly the most arrogant and insulting Common Core article I’ve seen in a while
- Rep. Glazier Resigns, Heads to #BlueprintNC’s Parent Organization – #NCGA
- About Those Groups Protesting #WCPSS’s Black Student Suspensions…
- What They’re Saying About Education In NC (8/26/15) – #NCED
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: NCGA
Yesterday, I shared a list of about 30-40 education bills I had been tracking for various reasons. I asked readers to let me know if there were more out there I should list.
I should be more careful what I ask for.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
I sounded the alarm several weeks ago on HB 401, which is titled “Authorize Data Sharing for NCLDS”. This bill will give multiple state agencies access to student data stored in the Statewide Longitudinal Database System (SLDS).
From what I understand, HB 401 will heard by Rules, Calendar, and Operations committee of the House tomorrow. So will a related bill, HB767 (SB560).