Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Kite Runner Update: Buncombe Ed Board Ignores Parental Rights
- Moral Monday On A Wednesday – Again. Six Arrests – See Who They Are.
- Chapel Hill Public Library To Host Panel On “Teaching Diversity to Children”
- Former CMS Superintendent Lands In Cushy McGraw Hill Senior VP Position
- Common Core Potemkin Village: Hope Street Group – Money and History
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: NCGA
Yesterday, I shared a list of about 30-40 education bills I had been tracking for various reasons. I asked readers to let me know if there were more out there I should list.
I should be more careful what I ask for.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
I sounded the alarm several weeks ago on HB 401, which is titled “Authorize Data Sharing for NCLDS”. This bill will give multiple state agencies access to student data stored in the Statewide Longitudinal Database System (SLDS).
From what I understand, HB 401 will heard by Rules, Calendar, and Operations committee of the House tomorrow. So will a related bill, HB767 (SB560).