Hit The Lady’s Tip Jar!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- What They’re Saying About Education In NC – 11/27/15 – #NCED
- “The Demands” To Liberal, Elite, Expensive Duke University – #Snowflakes
- We Track Teacher Turnover, Perhaps We Should Track DPI Turnover Too. – #NCed
- News and Observer Is Obsessed with Common Core – #ncpol #mediabias
- That Was Fast: @RoyCooperNC will NOT defend NC Children
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: NCGA
The article, North Carolina Bill Regulating Virtual Currencies Stalls Out, originally appeared at Heartland Institute’s Fiscal Times on October 30th, 2015.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Rep. Bryan Holloway has announced he will be leaving the NC General Assembly for a post at the NC School Boards Association. Holloway is the latest in a series of high profile GOPer’s not seeking reelection to the General Assembly.
The Stokes News reported: Continue reading
A bill to change North Carolina’s Presidential Primary election date from May to March has been passed by the General Assembly. House Bill 373 was ratified yesterday and today was sent to Governor McCrory for signature.
See how the bill is a set up to screw over come candidates in favor of establishment ones and the money that will flow in and around the 2016 election.